Goodbye AL
2009.Aug.28, 03:12 AM
RE: Goodbye AL
So basically this thread says nightwind gives good cough?
2009.Aug.28, 04:00 PM
hitmen are cheesy.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Aug.28, 05:57 PM
(2009.Aug.27 07:38 PM)Nightwind Wrote:  Because certain players have made it impossible for me to play this game I am quitting AL.
It has become popular to attack people who bother no one and are on all the time to get EXP by attacking them 15 to 20 times a day. This makes it very for them to play the game. Calling the victims names for saying anything about this makes playing AL a waist of time as it shows the level of the players and their respect for other players. I will not be the first or last to quit AL for this reason.
I see no reason for being attacked be someone 15 Levels higher than you but some think it is fun and do this a lot. I will not go into who does this a lot but will say that I have lost 4000 EXP points from these people in one week before and it has gotten to be this bad.

Since it is not possible to get anywhere any more it is time to say good bye to all of you out there for good or as long as you lose EXP for being a victim.
NW

Didn't Zen put code in that makes it more difficult for players to defeat the same person constantly?
2009.Aug.28, 10:59 PM
The Issue is why lose 200+ points at all because someone is lower than you attacks you. This is a bunch of BS. And then have that idiot hit you 18 to 20 times a day because you give him great EXP. This is the real issue.
2009.Aug.28, 11:11 PM
your a cool guy so no offense, but ive had it happen to me, and my members ARE having it happen to them........

we just deal with it........
2009.Aug.28, 11:56 PM
(2009.Aug.28 03:03 AM)buuddha Wrote:  
(2009.Aug.28 12:51 AM)JaySin Wrote:  i have no idea why but your avatar makes me want to shoot you in the face.
it doesnt make me want to shoot people, but it definitely creeps me out....a lot

Please explain.......I am curious.......

@ Jaysin......you don't happen to live in one of those states where people cling to their guns and religion do you.........?

@ NW bro it just part of the game........Don't quit........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Aug.29, 12:07 AM
(2009.Aug.28 10:59 PM)Nightwind Wrote:  The Issue is why lose 200+ points at all because someone is lower than you attacks you. This is a bunch of BS. And then have that idiot hit you 18 to 20 times a day because you give him great EXP. This is the real issue.

If you're easy to beat for your lvl, you give that much good XP and you don't fight back... then maybe it's best you quit before it becomes public knowledge. Of course you'll be farmed, you're prime obedient meat. Why are you prime meat? Because you're weak for your level. Lots of players are weak for their level, but they protect themselves with activity and social... networking it seems. Ask Jaysin for help.

And out the greedy farmer so the "community" can pretend to judge them, argue their fate and be done with it.
2009.Aug.29, 12:08 AM
no wraith lol

i just feel like shooting you in the face when i see that avatar.... not you personally. just cuz of the picture. idk.....

@ Eff - very funny but i offered him help already. he seems to distraught to accept any of my good deeds Wink
This post was last modified: 2009.Aug.29 12:10 AM by JaySin.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Aug.29, 12:54 AM
Well I cling to MY guns..........Jaysin did something just happen......?

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Aug.29, 02:09 AM
(2009.Aug.29 12:08 AM)JaySin Wrote:  i just feel like shooting you in the face when i see that avatar.... not you personally. just cuz of the picture. idk.....

Why so serious???

Btw Wraith ,nice avatar,Joker Rulz,Gollum Sucks.

He is back....