What change would you make to AL?
2007.Sep.29, 01:09 PM
What change would you make to AL?
If there was one improvement or change you could make to the game what would it be?

For me I think it would be the hospitalizations and/or hospitalization times. I am not really sure how they benefit the game. This seems to be more for personal attacks than game. They essentially take someone out of the game for hours unless they spend every dime they made in a day to buy stims & get out only to go right back in.

I think the leave attack times are sufficient for the game.
2007.Sep.29, 01:23 PM

Hospitalisations is what makes the game personal for me... I think the game would be booring without being able to hospitalise someone, or be hospitalised. Twisted
2007.Sep.29, 01:26 PM

make the weapons more like diablo and wow in the sense that certain weapons add positives or negatives to random things. like the 350shotty would be +3 to str but -.5 to humanity or somehting like that.

i also think that each individual gang should be able to produce weapons or armor. it takes a certain number of gang points, AP, and money that the gang would have to work towards together to reach the ability to start production. then, based on randomness, total INT of the gang, and the stats of the gang, the gangs would produce shitty new items or amazing new items. then individual players would have an option of buying these new weapons/armours that are produced. of course i dont think it would work to well if gangs could produce somehting every day, something like once every two weeks or something. bash it, post links of the same idea but two months ago, or agree with it i dont really care. but it is an idea i have been really thinkn about for a while.
2007.Sep.29, 01:40 PM

One thing I would change, is the gang wars. I would want it to be a little less even. Maybe make it that if you have 10 members in a gang, you can't attack a gang that has less than 8 members. A gang with 18 members against 3-5 members making it an uneven gang war. Yes you can gang up 2 on 1 gangs but it is still not that easy when you are so outnumbered.

Just my 2 cents worth.
2007.Sep.29, 02:07 PM

I would add pvp combat back into gang wars for those of us who grew up with it... :wink:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Sep.29, 02:21 PM

I would add some more random events into crimes, as well as attacks.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Sep.29, 02:25 PM

Howlsong Wrote:I would add pvp combat back into gang wars for those of us who grew up with it... :wink:

I would go with Siren... adding PvP back into gang wars would be the improvement I would like to see. Not change as I like some aspects of the new system also.
2007.Sep.29, 03:09 PM
Re: What change would you make to AL?
g2o2d4wp Wrote:If there was one improvement or change you could make to the game what would it be?

For me I think it would be the hospitalizations and/or hospitalization times. I am not really sure how they benefit the game. This seems to be more for personal attacks than game. They essentially take someone out of the game for hours unless they spend every dime they made in a day to buy stims & get out only to go right back in.

I think the leave attack times are sufficient for the game.
I would make the time in hospital the same for both side in case the attacker loses.

Defender gets 200-300 mins for losing while attacker gets only 40-80 if overpowered. (lower times for lower level but same situation)
2007.Sep.29, 03:54 PM

I would cut the benefits from donating money by at least half, probably 3/4's. The ability for someone to fly through this game in a few months just by donating hundreds upon hundreds of dollars is a bit excessive, IMO. Or, on the flip, give extra benefits to people who've been in the game a certain length of time.
2007.Sep.29, 04:02 PM

That would be cool, seeing some benefits handed out for playing X amount of days.