What change would you make to AL?
2007.Sep.29, 10:51 PM

I have no problem with donators getting a competative advantage, but I as i am sure most of you as well would like to see continued growth. there was a time when i would tell new players that if they were not going to be able to donate a lot of money that Melee was their best choice at staying competative. Now even the top end weapons their require a lot of a stat that is more or less a credit earned stat.

Yes the new career system helps getting endurance and Int but I believe that some "lesser" weapons with lowere requirements would be helpful.

I would also like to see more armor. right now the Dyneema trenchcoat is the last armor that can be boughta At the requirement of a 12 resistance it is easily attainable but offers very little protection at higher levels.
2007.Sep.29, 11:46 PM

Sounds like Jack Mort isn't as good as we thought. He may need to step it up. Maybe a visit to the ICU will remind him to do some theavin'.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Sep.30, 02:35 AM

i think he has them just does not want to share Twisted Razz Evil
2007.Sep.30, 08:19 AM

After reading a few of the posts, I agree with some of the changes like adding new weapons and armor that would offer better protection that don't need a butt load of donations to acheive. I am a pretty active player and I buy credits off the market because as a single mother it is hard to come up with the extra money needed to donate. As far as referrals go, I don't pressure anyone to donate so I can get credits, if they do great, if not so what.

As far as PvP for gang wars goes, I hope we don't go back to that. This new system, fewer whines about being attacked, except when in the war itself. I agree, there needs to be a limit about who can attack and how many times in one day. Maybe setting up something where you can attack gangs with 2 or 3 less members than your gang and only attack 2 or 3 times in a 24 hour period. This would stop some of the whining about excessive attacks I hope.

A better school system is needed. somethlng that has better stat upgrades, especially when you are at the higher levels.
2007.Oct.01, 10:53 AM

Im in favor of ways to get endurance without having to donate so much money. Please note I did not say without donating.

Perhaps some new classes could be added that would help people gain stats for Endurance and more classes for intelligence. This might lighten the financial load required and still keep people donating.
2007.Oct.01, 01:17 PM

i would like to add weapon specializing it would make a bonus and you would have to go to school to be able to specailize in that weapon the more training at the school you did the better the specaizing bonus you would get