Work
2008.Mar.28, 10:20 PM

w00k Wrote:what in the hell does serving your country have to do with anything regarding this situation? nothing, nothing at all is the only answer. and since when does choosing not to serve your country mean that you're staying home and hiding? last i checked there was no draft and people chose to serve their country here. no need to make an attempt at insulting someone by saying they're hiding for not serving their country just because they didn't make the same career choice as yourself.

like he insuted a 14 yr old kid, maybe he needs to look at himself before telling somebody else they do not belong
2008.Mar.28, 10:26 PM

SG, answer the question. what does anything in this topic have to do with serving in the volunteer military?
2008.Mar.28, 10:34 PM

shadowinc Wrote:
w00k Wrote:what in the hell does serving your country have to do with anything regarding this situation? nothing, nothing at all is the only answer. and since when does choosing not to serve your country mean that you're staying home and hiding? last i checked there was no draft and people chose to serve their country here. no need to make an attempt at insulting someone by saying they're hiding for not serving their country just because they didn't make the same career choice as yourself.

like he insuted a 14 yr old kid, maybe he needs to look at himself before telling somebody else they do not belong

it still has absolutely nothing to do with serving your country.
2008.Mar.28, 10:34 PM

mudpies Wrote:SG, answer the question. what does anything in this topic have to do with serving in the volunteer military?

not a thing, but you answer this what right does anybody have to tell anybody they do not belong playing this game?,or talking trash about if you are not a donater you will never be anything here,but its cool that there is so many who think because they have a lil money that they can tell others that the do or do not belong or that they are to young to play this game
2008.Mar.28, 10:44 PM

as for me posting here in theis post i am done, you all sem to have your minds set defending him,ok thats fine, i know serving has nouthing to do with this post, but my point was he had no right telling anybody they did not belong,if you all missed that point oh well , you all keep posting on his behalf, just this last thing,

REMEMBER WHEN YOU STARTED, HOW HARD IT WAS ON YOU ALL
2008.Mar.28, 10:44 PM

I don't need to answer to that, since nowhere have I said someone shouldn't be able to play the game. You're the one who brought up military service to cut someone down. What does it have to do with the issue at hand?
2008.Mar.28, 10:46 PM

shadowinc Wrote:as for me posting here in theis post i am done, you all sem to have your minds set defending him,ok thats fine, i know serving has nouthing to do with this post, but my point was he had no right telling anybody they did not belong,if you all missed that point oh well , you all keep posting on his behalf, just this last thing,

REMEMBER WHEN YOU STARTED, HOW HARD IT WAS ON YOU ALL

don't be so childish. We're not defending him. We just want to know what the military has to do with anything here.

Obviously it has nothing to do with it, but you just keep running around that fact.
2008.Mar.28, 10:51 PM

i never once defended anything anybody said on this thread. i just don't see what serving your country has to do with this.
2008.Mar.29, 12:28 AM

I wonder how time in a single thread the words "serve your country" can be said before some1 gets bored??
2008.Mar.29, 12:35 AM

I believe if you serve in the AL military you get a decent endurance conversion rate.

The conversion rates do not change. When you gain ranks however you earn more points per hour worked. This basically is the same as increasing your conversion rate but in a round-about way.

Twisted

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin