AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Would it be possible to up the multiplier for endurance, intelligence, amd reputation. They are almost impossible to train up without credits or scholl. If you could raise the multiplier to like .5 for them it would help alot of us who can't donate. Or you could even make more class's that way there would be more oppurtunities for us to get thoose stats. I am almost positve the higher levels would like more class's also they have most likely taken them all.

biffbaffboff

If you did that then who would pay zen for her efforts?.With every game comes the drawbacks and this happens to be one of them.Enjoy playing for free thats your choice but if you want serious intentions in this game then you have to donate.Whilst we enjoy this game zen is slogging her gutts out for the betterment of the game.She deserves some pay.
biffbaffboff Wrote:If you did that then who would pay zen for her efforts?.With every game comes the drawbacks and this happens to be one of them.Enjoy playing for free thats your choice but if you want serious intentions in this game then you have to donate.Whilst we enjoy this game zen is slogging her gutts out for the betterment of the game.She deserves some pay.

biffbaffboff

As you can see this is an adult game hence the crimes and violence associated with it.keep playing buddy and when your old enough to donate then go for broke.In the meantime does mummy not have a card she could let you use?
biffbaffboff Wrote:As you can see this is an adult game hence the crimes and violence associated with it.keep playing buddy and when your old enough to donate then go for broke.In the meantime does mummy not have a card she could let you use?

biffbaffboff

Omg.You try to be nice and get insulted.Hmm let me see.I own my own house, my own business and i have a degree in business studies.Now let me see im discussing this with a 14yr old who has no career,life or money.

Anyways back on topic.No you cannot get an increase in endurence/intelligence per train.Sry young man but when you get older you will understand how business's run and know that zen wont run this whole game for the free players.
biffbaffboff Wrote:Omg.You try to be nice and get insulted.
You and I must have a completly diffrent idea of what nice is because, trigger happy people that attack others idea's for no aparent reason aren't nice in my book.

biffbaffboff

Young man im not attacking your idea im just pointing out facts of business.If endurance and intelligence was so easy to train then the owners/makers of this game would not have a living/income.We enjoy playing this game because it is the best i have found due mainly to the work of zen.She needs payment as we all do.When you get older you will understand. :wink:
There is no reason that this can not be suggested to the forum and to Zen. Everyone is entitled to ask for things to be changed or suggestions to be made. It is very possible to raise your stats without tossing in hundreds of dollars into this game. How would I know? Because I have not paid for a donation in months. I buy credits off the market and use those.

Secondly this game is for all ages RATED PG-13. Does not say this is for adults only. Yes, that is where the money comes to pay for servers and Zenith's hard work, but that does not mean the suggestion can not be made.

What is being said it seems is if you want to play this game YOU HAVE TO DONATE or don't play. I don't think that is what Zenith had in mind. It just means that those who don't donate their real money will have to work harder in a couple areas compared to others.

I would love to see a bit of the career convert points upped for these 3. I wouldn't expect them to be on par with credit conversions as to deter donators but a little more on the careers could help everyone in game.
I didn't think of that, but I also suggested new class's like you could have wieght training, that would work strength, and dexterity mainly. And Sports Conditioning that could work endurance, and resistance mainly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's