Holy ****
2009.Aug.15, 08:44 PM
RE: Holy ****
(2009.Aug.15 07:01 PM)Chicoleet Wrote:  
(2009.Aug.14 04:22 PM)Chymere Wrote:  He has been hosp'd and then came back yesterday to say "booo, I was never demeaning to women". So I hosp'd him again - and apparently so did others.

Point would be taken if he laid low and shut up, which he seems unable to do. So he got hosp'd twice.

You should stay out of it, Jaysin. And not because of "what I do to Preacher" per your mail. You should stay out of it because you're defending someone who's not only wrong, but makes it worse by calling me and whoever else hosp'd him independently liars.

When the dork apologized, I stopped. When he went back on his apology to say "I didn't do anything wrong" I hosp'd him again. You're wrong to hosp me and even more to drag my husband in it. But then again, you're quite used to being wrong.

Quote:i could care less about his verbal comments

I care. Keep hosping me, dear. I'm not one of those aiming for the top anyways. I'd rather keep my self-respect than stop because you decided hosping someone twice was too much.

YOu are so full of drek im tired of you crying about every god damn little farging thing. you should pull that farging stick out of your arse so that maybe little retarded jokes or comments wont send into a crying little hissy fit. fargin drek cant you grow up for frag sake and just get over it. when someone calls tall people freaks i dont go crazy and wanna beat the drek outa them and i certantly dont cry about it. that post wasnt offensive at all. the only way it became offensive is because YOU made it offensive by taking offense to something so small. you are ultrasensitve and probably an emotional wreck mostly because i dont know of a single women young or old who would be offended on the level that you take it to. you are the reason why im being hospitalized, you are the reason why you re mad, you are the reason why your life sucks. Go to farging hell you farging runt.

1) You have no respect for ladies, let alone yourself.

2) You are throwing a hissy fit right now.

3) You are being hospitalized because you show no respect to anyone, especially women. When you disrespect women, that's when the guys step in and start cleaning your mouth up. Obviously it isn't working, though, and you need to stay in the hospital until you can clean your mouth up.

That's my two cents.
2009.Aug.15, 09:22 PM
Suicide is a great player. Let her be so she can play the game.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Aug.15, 09:47 PM
(2009.Aug.15 09:22 PM)superdude Wrote:  Suicide is a great player. Let her be so she can play the game.

+1 and for the record you guys are fucking idiots for making an active player quit the game just because you wanna have a roid rage over a dumb post. grow up.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Aug.15, 11:45 PM
Honey, Dissidence was keeping you in the hospital because you tried pulling some hosps on their Hoppers.

I hosp'd you twice in 5 days. Not exactly keeping you down. And you were offensive.

You still are Smile
2009.Aug.16, 10:00 AM
(2009.Aug.15 11:45 PM)Chymere Wrote:  Honey, Dissidence was keeping you in the hospital because you tried pulling some hosps on their Hoppers.

I hosp'd you twice in 5 days. Not exactly keeping you down. And you were offensive.

You still are Smile

no we did it purely for sport.
2009.Aug.16, 01:44 PM
I'm HIGH! Wink
2009.Aug.16, 04:49 PM
Has it quit yet?
2009.Aug.16, 04:50 PM
Hell no! I'm still high!
2009.Aug.16, 06:48 PM
(2009.Aug.16 04:50 PM)Dingus Wrote:  Hell no! I'm still high!

im high like woah.......Ninja

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Aug.16, 07:14 PM
(2009.Aug.16 06:48 PM)JaySin Wrote:  
(2009.Aug.16 04:50 PM)Dingus Wrote:  Hell no! I'm still high!

im high like woah.......Ninja

LOL =P

Ummmm Ive never hosped anyone in MY WHOLE time playing AL? i want to hosp some1 for fun? or maybe i shud try a weak player first? SUICIDE!?!?!??! jkin bro no probz here

U guys are really hostile hes just jokin no one takes a fargin joke? =P just leave the kid alone hes active let him play. . .

im am also high....