Holy ****
2009.Aug.14, 04:07 PM
RE: Holy ****
(2009.Aug.14 03:56 PM)Chymere Wrote:  Don't forget "likes to rape little boys" and "sit on her arse watching the view and eating potato chips".

You were called an idiot by someone, and then asked him if he were a feminist!

There's a reason your poll was taken down. Why Jaysin is hosping everyone who stood up for the female gender is beyond me, but I'm guessing you guys should form some sort of underground misogynistic society where you can spew drek without the world disagreeing.

i could care less about his verbal comments. im just sick of seeing him in the hosp over one thread. its been days and he has been hosped non stop since it started.

I THINK THE POINT IS TAKEN

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Aug.14, 04:22 PM
He has been hosp'd and then came back yesterday to say "booo, I was never demeaning to women". So I hosp'd him again - and apparently so did others.

Point would be taken if he laid low and shut up, which he seems unable to do. So he got hosp'd twice.

You should stay out of it, Jaysin. And not because of "what I do to Preacher" per your mail. You should stay out of it because you're defending someone who's not only wrong, but makes it worse by calling me and whoever else hosp'd him independently liars.

When the douche apologized, I stopped. When he went back on his apology to say "I didn't do anything wrong" I hosp'd him again. You're wrong to hosp me and even more to drag my husband in it. But then again, you're quite used to being wrong.

Quote:i could care less about his verbal comments

I care. Keep hosping me, dear. I'm not one of those aiming for the top anyways. I'd rather keep my self-respect than stop because you decided hosping someone twice was too much.
2009.Aug.14, 04:29 PM
Not sure whats going on but who should I hosp?
2009.Aug.14, 04:33 PM
(2009.Aug.14 04:29 PM)Dingus Wrote:  Not sure whats going on but who should I hosp?

Best post ever. LOL
2009.Aug.14, 04:41 PM
(2009.Aug.14 04:22 PM)Chymere Wrote:  He has been hosp'd and then came back yesterday to say "booo, I was never demeaning to women". So I hosp'd him again - and apparently so did others.

Point would be taken if he laid low and shut up, which he seems unable to do. So he got hosp'd twice.

You should stay out of it, Jaysin. And not because of "what I do to Preacher" per your mail. You should stay out of it because you're defending someone who's not only wrong, but makes it worse by calling me and whoever else hosp'd him independently liars.

When the dork apologized, I stopped. When he went back on his apology to say "I didn't do anything wrong" I hosp'd him again. You're wrong to hosp me and even more to drag my husband in it. But then again, you're quite used to being wrong.

I care. Keep hosping me, dear. I'm not one of those aiming for the top anyways. I'd rather keep my self-respect than stop because you decided hosping someone twice was too much.

Yawn.Get over yourself.
2009.Aug.14, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the stims, Jaysin.

Biff, go to bed. You sound tired.
2009.Aug.15, 07:01 PM
(2009.Aug.14 04:22 PM)Chymere Wrote:  He has been hosp'd and then came back yesterday to say "booo, I was never demeaning to women". So I hosp'd him again - and apparently so did others.

When the dork apologized, I stopped. When he went back on his apology to say "I didn't do anything wrong" I hosp'd him again. You're wrong to hosp me and even more to drag my husband in it. But then again, you're quite used to being wrong.

YOu are so full of shit im tired of you crying about every god damn little fucking thing. you should pull that fucking stick out of your ass so that maybe little retarded jokes or comments wont send into a crying little hissy fit. fuckin shit cant you grow up for fuck sake and just get over it. when someone calls tall people freaks i dont go crazy and wanna beat the shit outa them and i certantly dont cry about it. that post wasnt offensive at all. the only way it became offensive is because YOU made it offensive by taking offense to something so small. you are ultrasensitve and probably an emotional wreck mostly because i dont know of a single women young or old who would be offended on the level that you take it to. you are the reason why im being hospitalized, you are the reason why you re mad, you are the reason why your life sucks. Go to fucking hell you fucking cunt.
2009.Aug.15, 07:06 PM
(2009.Aug.15 07:01 PM)Chicoleet Wrote:  

YOu are so full of drek im tired of you crying about every god damn little farging thing. you should pull that farging stick out of your arse so that maybe little retarded jokes or comments wont send into a crying little hissy fit. fargin drek cant you grow up for frag sake and just get over it. when someone calls tall people freaks i dont go crazy and wanna beat the drek outa them and i certantly dont cry about it. that post wasnt offensive at all. the only way it became offensive is because YOU made it offensive by taking offense to something so small. you are ultrasensitve and probably an emotional wreck mostly because i dont know of a single women young or old who would be offended on the level that you take it to. you are the reason why im being hospitalized, you are the reason why you re mad, you are the reason why your life sucks. Go to farging hell you farging runt.

you just screwed yourself bub

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2009.Aug.15, 07:09 PM
dont care. im over this game with people like her runnin around making up the rules of whats right and wrong.
2009.Aug.15, 07:17 PM
(2009.Aug.15 07:09 PM)Chicoleet Wrote:  dont care. im over this game with people like her runnin around making up the rules of whats right and wrong.

Please refer all complaints to the following link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL1lfSzgcAw

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns