AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Holy ****
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Chicoleet

I think I made someone mad. lol

12.Aug.09 MonkBot hospitalized you.
12.Aug.09 X RATED has declared war on your gang!
12.Aug.09 JohnRambo hospitalized you.
12.Aug.09 MonkBot hospitalized you.
12.Aug.09 X RATED has declared war on your gang!
12.Aug.09 Dissident hospitalized you.
11.Aug.09 The Misfits Gang has declared war on your gang!
11.Aug.09 TheGeneral hospitalized you.
11.Aug.09 BadLuck hospitalized you.
11.Aug.09 X RATED has declared war on your gang!
11.Aug.09 HellsBells defeated you in a gang battle.
11.Aug.09 The Redemptionist of Purgatory has declared war on your gang!
11.Aug.09 Shadows of Light has declared war on your gang!
11.Aug.09 Eff hospitalized you.

even i have to admit thats pretty friggin hilarious
yea..... seems maybe you should leave Dis alone lol

Chicoleet

that would be smart, i dont even know why i started all that bs in the first place.

Chymere

I know why I hospitalized you the first time, I can't tell you if that's why others are doing it.

Your offending post was taken down pretty quick, but there are a few of us in the night that might have read before a mod wiped your dirty mouth clean. Or you managed to piss off other gangs/genders/races/religions, which isn't exactly outside your scope of practice.

Best thing to do is to lay low and quiet at this point.

BadLuck

You pound Suicide to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 168

Because I felt like it. Neutral

Well that and I got a generous tip for all of them the other day I promised to toss in a few free ones Smile
What did you post to start all of this?
His AL name says it all.
He was tryn to get at a Hopper...

Chicoleet

(2009.Aug.13 02:53 AM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]I know why I hospitalized you the first time, I can't tell you if that's why others are doing it.

Your offending post was taken down pretty quick, but there are a few of us in the night that might have read before a mod wiped your dirty mouth clean. Or you managed to upset other gangs/genders/races/religions, which isn't exactly outside your scope of practice.

Best thing to do is to lay low and quiet at this point.

that post wasnt offensive at all, it was a poll saying my girl likes to... party all the time, watch the view, somethin i cant remember, and i threw in a bacon joke for all the bacon fanatics in AL.

Chymere

Don't forget "likes to rape little boys" and "sit on her ass watching the view and eating potato chips".

You were called an idiot by someone, and then asked him if he were a feminist!

There's a reason your poll was taken down. Why Jaysin is hosping everyone who stood up for the female gender is beyond me, but I'm guessing you guys should form some sort of underground misogynistic society where you can spew drek without the world disagreeing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's