Online Attacks
2007.Feb.05, 05:48 AM

Yey Biggrin I love LordSkie idea Smile
2007.Feb.05, 08:11 AM

Got my vote too for the new exp idea, if it count at all that is. Smile
2007.Feb.05, 10:13 AM

Yeah Lordskie you put my thoughts down in a better way then me Razz I think that the capping system could be done the way you describe, this way weaker people gets a break, and with lack of good xp targets, people will have to train up stats to hit the higher lvl people without losing too much xp.

and soon with the game economy going through the roof, 38mill up overall over the last month. We will see alot more 5million houses and maybe a few 10mill houses, which will put a few players on the definate top of stat powerhouses.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Feb.05, 11:15 AM

I agree with what has been said, but for the purpose of debate and Zen decides to make these changes, what happens to the players that have been playing 3-6 months focusing solely on leveling and not really on stats as well? The basic answer would be to hit the gym, but if knowing this information up front may have modified their game play. This is just for debate since I hit the gym and try to level as well to be balanced since I never really knew 70% was based on levels and not so much on gym. Just curious on what thoughts are..
2007.Feb.05, 11:22 AM

I'm in the same situation as you, im like 22nd in levels but 13th overall in stats. Now im gonna levellike a mad man in the next few weeks and try to even my stats and lvl.
2007.Feb.05, 11:33 AM

i noticed that my exp is less when i attack someone who hasnt got full health, anyone else noticed this?
2007.Feb.05, 11:55 AM

Yes, because it takes less to kill them which means you get less XP.
2007.Feb.05, 01:02 PM

well, in response to hawk- those that have spent their time levelling, won't be harmed by this change- indeed, it helps them, because levelling won't have been made any easier. In fact, in ways it's going to be harder- since lower levels gain less XP, and higher levels can't rely on easy, low risk xp from lv 21-23's anymore, their xp gains from them will be lower.

And yes, lower HP=lower xp gain.
2007.Feb.05, 01:04 PM

That makes more sense thanks for the easy explanation
2007.Feb.05, 02:37 PM

I am all for this idea, even though for those around my level I am on the low side for stats. but I think the level difference modifier might even be better if it was more than 1%, 10 levels is a ridiculous spread and should net you less than 90% of what someone the same level is getting. so, I would propose a larger level difference modifier, maybe 2-2.5%.