Gym training question
2009.Jul.29, 09:38 PM
RE: Gym training question
(2009.Jul.29 09:07 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  i went housing and then endurance....worked out alright for me...didn't someone say that 5 levels of endurance is equal to 100 happiness...

its not always the case. Endurance works by dev points, not level so at some points, it is not the same ratio.

For me, 100 more happiness = approx 9 more dev points per full train and just by upping my endu by 2k dev points (which is not even half a level at my point), I gained over 4 more dev points per full train.
2009.Jul.29, 09:40 PM
(2009.Jul.29 09:38 PM)Thor Wrote:  its not always the case. Endurance works by dev points, not level so at some points, it is not the same ratio.

For me, 100 more happiness = approx 9 more dev points per full train and just by upping my endu by 2k dev points (which is not even half a level at my point), I gained over 4 more dev points per full train.

Betwen end lvls makes a difference in trainings??

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Jul.29, 09:43 PM
At some points, yes. Did you really think that 1 would need to invest 25 000 credits to get 1 level to get only 1-2 more dev points per full train? Every would have stopped at 20-22 is it had been the case.

I should also point out that I have the beach house with 1150 happiness and the numbers given were done by upgrading to the 1250 happiness house in Arcology.
2009.Jul.30, 10:04 AM
Thanks for the info guys, so I guess I'll upgrade my house first, although I should mention that the formula in the link posted overestimates the points I should get by about 40% so I didn't really use that in my decision. Although if the relative effectiveness of End and happiness in it is correct it would take 3 levels of End to get the same returns as 50 more happiness points.
2009.Jul.30, 12:30 PM
As a rule of thumb for new player, always upgrade housing first.

The benefit of getting a house is much better and cheaper than endurance. Once you get that midland property... then, focus on your endurance.

Amend
2009.Jul.30, 01:01 PM
(2009.Jul.30 12:30 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  As a rule of thumb for new player, always upgrade housing first.

The benefit of getting a house is much better and cheaper than endurance. Once you get that midland property... then, focus on your endurance.

the only problem i have had doing this is where I am at right now, I have had the battle stats for my next weapon for awhile, but short on the endurance stat...but saying that isnt a huge problem, it never hurts to have 10-15 levels above the required stats for your weapon of choice....

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Jul.30, 01:04 PM
You just can't fix stupid........