gang war points
2009.Jul.31, 07:04 AM
RE: gang war points
(2009.Jul.30 07:49 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  I may have mentioned First I dont work or have any other income than disability... Second while I liked being strong I could see that a super high power level like yours is would be useless so I stopped doing Hugeass training. Oh and then there's the fact that I am by no means healthy. Plain and simple I just cant stay online 18 plus hrs a day.

Health issues aside, absolutely no mention of the fact you had one of the largest referrals in the history of AL and for a period you rubbed it in our faces daily that you were rolling in credits because of it.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Jul.31, 09:14 AM
(2009.Jul.31 07:04 AM)Moriarty Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.30 07:49 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  I may have mentioned First I dont work or have any other income than disability... Second while I liked being strong I could see that a super high power level like yours is would be useless so I stopped doing Hugeass training. Oh and then there's the fact that I am by no means healthy. Plain and simple I just cant stay online 18 plus hrs a day.

Health issues aside, absolutely no mention of the fact you had one of the largest referrals in the history of AL and for a period you rubbed it in our faces daily that you were rolling in credits because of it.

You know I don't recall rubbing your nose in it daily... Funny. I believe I mentioned it a few times what I had earned through him when someone asked about how the bonuses worked.

Also if you had mentioned that it bothered you I would not have told you. Simple as that.

Sometimes I get carried away over something because I often just can't believe it myself, and seeing it written down helps me. Still at any point IF anyone had spoken up or said something I would have stopped. I have never done or said anything with the intent of being totally malicious.

I have never claimed to be perfect... To Err is Human.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jul.31, 08:34 PM
(2009.Jul.28 11:04 PM)Punisher Wrote:  please dont preach war strategy...ffs
^What he said.