gang war points
2009.Jul.29, 08:43 AM
RE: gang war points
(2009.Jul.29 08:33 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.29 08:25 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  i think gangs that jump other gangs while they are balls deep in a war should yield ZERO points for the attacker Wink

wow. good point. We fought Val and SV at the same time and walked away +103. not too shabby.

**hunkers down**

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Jul.29, 09:04 AM
(2009.Jul.28 10:11 PM)Punisher Wrote:  they are all screwed up...how can a person in serious lose 10 but if they manage to win only gain one...especially if they are offline...discuss

imo any condition less than healthy should merit points less than full....good max of 5...fair max of 3 and serious max of 1
agree
2009.Jul.29, 09:32 AM
(2009.Jul.29 09:04 AM)Rafallol Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.28 10:11 PM)Punisher Wrote:  they are all screwed up...how can a person in serious lose 10 but if they manage to win only gain one...especially if they are offline...discuss

imo any condition less than healthy should merit points less than full....good max of 5...fair max of 3 and serious max of 1
agree

i don't. i would never be able to take this person in any condition besides serious. the fact that i probably wouldn't have won (even in serious) if he was equipped with a belt makes, the points all the more valid. so i shouldn't get the max by beating a person far superior?? 10 point gains aren't that common.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Jul.29, 11:32 AM
If a player is online, it is a fair game. This will create a sense of urgency for the attacking player to recover health or travel around to avoid counter attack from the defending player. I found this part of the game is quite interesting.

However, if that player has been offline since the gang war started, I feel a small gang point protection is adequate. Yet, it's not a necessity. The online player can always protect their gang mate for potential GP robbing.

Amend
2009.Jul.29, 11:36 AM
Bring back respect and delete every gang in the game. Start fresh. [/sarcasm]
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.29 11:36 AM by TommiTheTaco.
2009.Jul.29, 12:33 PM
the online players should protect the offline ones.. i think the system is good..

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2009.Jul.29, 12:37 PM
Can't really protect dead-weight, unless you're the most valiant person and smack everyone else before they smack that one person..

The best protection for them is getting hit, to be honest..Letting them sit away in the hospital where no one can touch 'em.
2009.Jul.29, 01:01 PM
hosp who you need to hosp.. if you can of course..

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2009.Jul.29, 01:59 PM
(2009.Jul.29 12:37 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Can't really protect dead-weight, unless you're the most valiant person and smack everyone else before they smack that one person..

The best protection for them is getting hit, to be honest..Letting them sit away in the hospital where no one can touch 'em.

+1 if u want to protect them, have a friend outside the gang hosp them, problem solved for 1 to 3 hours Wink

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2009.Jul.29, 02:06 PM
(2009.Jul.29 01:59 PM)nathanket Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.29 12:37 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Can't really protect dead-weight, unless you're the most valiant person and smack everyone else before they smack that one person..

+1 if u want to protect them, have a friend outside the gang hosp them, problem solved for 1 to 3 hours Wink

+1

Who gives a drek.