Poll: do AL people really need so much protection?
yes
no
[Show Results]

do you think that AL people really need so much protection?
2009.Jul.25, 06:17 AM
do you think that AL people really need so much protection?
We have increased defense aganist hospitalization, defense aganist multiattacks and reduction in hospital time. Some of that its good idea but do we really need and want so much proection? Now its almost imposible to hospitalize anyone near your power even once and after few attacks is very hard to hospitlize even much weaker player.
And that changes have bad side effect since strong players cant hospitalize each other during hospitalization war they are forced to choose the weakest players from oposite gang and result of al this is that the weakest players in gangs still get hard beating and the strongest one enjoy supper protection becouse no one can hosp them. I dont think that was intentions of Zenith when she made that changes.
Tell me what do you think about that?
2009.Jul.25, 07:10 AM
RE: do you think that AL people really need so much protection?
Good point, never thought of that.
2009.Jul.25, 08:03 AM
agreed.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Jul.25, 08:48 AM
I think so too Raf, not to mention that IF the ppl this has been instituted for had used their brains in the 1st place, they wouldnt be in the situation they're in. Also perhaps if they feared sitting in hosp for 5, 6, 7, 8 hrs they would use their brains a little more wisely. Hosp code seems to always ONLY be implemented for the extremely stupid loud whiners...

I admit that some people dont always know when to quit hosping....

However would it not be possible instead to have the attacker who is attacking one person nonstop hospitalized for what he may have killed his target for? Say someone being hit more that 5 times a day every day? Have his gun backfire on him and blow his head off or his melee strike the wrong way and ricochet back at him?

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jul.25, 09:04 AM
(2009.Jul.25 08:48 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  I think so too Raf, not to mention that IF the ppl this has been instituted for had used their brains in the 1st place, they wouldnt be in the situation they're in. Also perhaps if they feared sitting in hosp for 5, 6, 7, 8 hrs they would use their brains a little more wisely. Hosp code seems to always ONLY be implemented for the extremely stupid loud whiners...

I admit that some people dont always know when to quit hosping....

However would it not be possible instead to have the attacker who is attacking one person nonstop hospitalized for what he may have killed his target for? Say someone being hit more that 5 times a day every day? Have his gun backfire on him and blow his head off or his melee strike the wrong way and ricochet back at him?

I do believe in one of the melee weapon's requirements that it states you need a higher dexterity to help that person from hurting thy-self.
2009.Jul.25, 09:20 AM
the most stupid thing in hospitalzation bonus is that its save strong players from strong players so strong players have to hospitalize weak or avarage playes , avarage playes cant obvioslly hosp strong players and thank of hosp bonus cant hospitalze average playes so they hospitalize only weak players so diuring hospitalization wars strong playe are safe , avarage players are hosped a litle and weak players take whole beating been hosped by evryone and spend whole war in hospital where is logic in that?
2009.Jul.25, 09:26 AM
What logic is there behind the idea that hospitalizing should make you weaker at all? At least the first time you hosp someone I think it should be the same as a leave, probably even the first 3 times or so.

Only being able to hosp people dramatically weaker is dumb, no reason it should make you weaker at all unless your constantly hosping the same person and even then all it should do is reduce the amount of time they have to spend in the hosp until its down to being the same as a leave after X hosps within say 10-15 days before it resets.
Giving hosps / players more free reign is a good thing, creates more hosp wars / drama / interesting occurances as opposed to the same ol shit people do every day. Whenever people are getting hosped nonstop they have friends / the community to appeal to for help unless their name is garbage from scamming etc and thus deserve it.

That in mind I would venture to say people donate more during hosp wars then other times and who would ever participate in a hosp war if they could only hosp people 10 levels lower or so and only be able to do it a couple times before they start biting off to someone much weaker.

How embarassing to bite off to what would normally be a weakling because choosing the hosp option apparently makes you forget half the stats and skills you trained for.
2009.Jul.25, 09:35 AM
(2009.Jul.25 09:20 AM)Rafallol Wrote:  the most stupid thing in hospitalzation bonus is that its save strong players from strong players so strong players have to hospitalize weak or avarage playes , avarage playes cant obvioslly hosp strong players and thank of hosp bonus cant hospitalze average playes so they hospitalize only weak players so diuring hospitalization wars strong playe are safe , avarage players are hosped a litle and weak players take whole beating been hosped by evryone and spend whole war in hospital where is logic in that?

So the stronger you get, the less you get hosp'd.
And strong players find other strong players more difficult to hosp than weak players.
All seems pretty logical to me.
2009.Jul.25, 09:35 AM
(2009.Jul.25 09:04 AM)TheManiac Wrote:  I do believe in one of the melee weapon's requirements that it states you need a higher dexterity to help that person from hurting thy-self.

Come on now, if you can't hit a hideout perfect every time what makes you think you should be able to take out even a weaker player perfectly every time... especially in random lands.

Just think that after a while weather you're perfect with your weapon of choice or not, there should be an odd chance, IF you are hosping someone to an extent where they can no longer play the game.

edited for your and you're corrections
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.25 09:39 AM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jul.25, 09:53 AM
(2009.Jul.25 09:35 AM)TheMace Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.25 09:20 AM)Rafallol Wrote:  the most stupid thing in hospitalzation bonus is that its save strong players from strong players so strong players have to hospitalize weak or avarage playes , avarage playes cant obvioslly hosp strong players and thank of hosp bonus cant hospitalze average playes so they hospitalize only weak players so diuring hospitalization wars strong playe are safe , avarage players are hosped a litle and weak players take whole beating been hosped by evryone and spend whole war in hospital where is logic in that?

So the stronger you get, the less you get hosp'd.
And strong players find other strong players more difficult to hosp than weak players.
All seems pretty logical to me.

yes ofcorse the stronger you are you get there is mch less pllayers who can hosp you but
now if you can defeat someone in leave in 80% of your attacks when you try to hosp you would lose becouse of hospitalization bonus so you will choose much weaker target With out that bons your main target would be plyers near your power or even stronger if you menage to caught them at fair . with hospitalizaton bonus that imposible so only weak playes get the hardest beating