Poll: do AL people really need so much protection?
yes
no
[Show Results]

do you think that AL people really need so much protection?
2009.Jul.25, 10:29 AM
RE: do you think that AL people really need so much protection?
I think the code should only be in effect for level 33 and under. Lol really I think level 20 and under. After that people should know better what happens when you make someone stronger then you mad. You will just have to take your beatings and go on. The players have shown when things get out of hand we can take care of it old school.

You attack Evil Elf 13. You hit for 1735 damage. Evil Elf 13 resists 11 damage for a total of 1724 damage. You have killed Evil Elf 13! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
2009.Jul.25, 10:47 AM
zen, just remove the hospital completely. Winky
2009.Jul.25, 10:47 AM
It's true we are all essentially forced to hosp players much weaker than us, because it is so difficult to work around the code. There is no point in even trying to hosp someone anywhere near my vicinity of power level, because it just results in a embarrassing loss.
Wouldn't a relative simple fix be the harder the fight the longer the time?
2009.Jul.25, 10:53 AM
An even simpler fix is the Brutalize option.
2009.Jul.25, 11:05 AM
(2009.Jul.25 10:53 AM)TheMace Wrote:  An even simpler fix is the Brutalize option.

Pfft yeah i remember a few zerks i did to Raf the one good one I got hit a glitch and he somehow totally avoided the hospital and all the res were 60-70 fn mins... It's a bloody down-right insult that I have to use zerk (and all my energy) and all he got was 60 mins??? Give me a break.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jul.25, 11:10 AM
(2009.Jul.25 11:05 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.25 10:53 AM)TheMace Wrote:  An even simpler fix is the Brutalize option.

Pfft yeah i remember a few zerks i did to Raf the one good one I got hit a glitch and he somehow totally avoided the hospital and all the res were 60-70 fn mins... It's a bloody down-right insult that I have to use zerk (and all my energy) and all he got was 60 mins??? Give me a break.

Wraithlord always beats me with leave attacks and i barely do any damage at all to him. But when i zerked him a couple days ago i not only beat him by quite a lot but i put him in hosp for around 250 minutes.

Having said that i dont do many hosps or zerks so i dont know when it is a fluke or when it is normal, but i do know they always seem to work for me.
2009.Jul.25, 11:12 AM
(2009.Jul.25 11:05 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  

agreed.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.25 11:13 AM by Conrad1103.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Jul.25, 11:15 AM
No point in wasting my time with a zerk. The people I would have have to zerk can easily afford stims, in which case it costs me more to use the option than it is for the result.
2009.Jul.25, 11:21 AM
Hmm maybe a new option that cost more energy than a leave / hosp but less then a zerk is in order? Say one that cost double a leave or preferable 1.5x a leave so you can hosp someone closer to your own power level?
2009.Jul.25, 11:24 AM
yep zerk is to costlly and its intended to help you hosp much stronger player not weaker yet becoue of hospitaization defene you still you are unable to beat them. would be much easier and more efective just do 3 leave and you still would get exp. So in serious hospitalizaton war most would just choose to hosp 3 very weak players insted zerk one as that would be much more efective