Poll: do AL people really need so much protection?
yes
no
[Show Results]

do you think that AL people really need so much protection?
2009.Jul.25, 11:44 AM
RE: do you think that AL people really need so much protection?
(2009.Jul.25 11:24 AM)Rafallol Wrote:  yep zerk is to costlly and its intended to help you hosp much stronger player not weaker yet becoue of hospitaization defene you still you are unable to beat them. would be much easier and more efective just do 3 leave and you still would get exp. So in serious hospitalizaton war most would just choose to hosp 3 very weak players insted zerk one as that would be much more efective

you just outlined the only effective strategy

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Jul.25, 02:06 PM
(2009.Jul.25 11:24 AM)Rafallol Wrote:  yep zerk is to costlly and its intended to help you hosp much stronger player not weaker yet becoue of hospitaization defene you still you are unable to beat them.

agreed!

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Jul.25, 02:29 PM
i do agree its too tough to hosp players you can normally beat. The hosp times are kinda random too i think...
2009.Jul.25, 03:55 PM
(2009.Jul.25 11:21 AM)xSleekx Wrote:  Hmm maybe a new option that cost more energy than a leave / hosp but less then a zerk is in order? Say one that cost double a leave or preferable 1.5x a leave so you can hosp someone closer to your own power level?

that's an interesting idea, and I personally don't think its that bad...In a hosp war, I would trade 3 weaker players for 2 players around my level...I f'ing hate biting off when trying to hosp someone who only does 50-100 damage in a regular leave battle.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Jul.25, 04:08 PM
Wasent the whole point of the code for giving the attacked player a better defense?

If that is true why do they suddenly become master hitters?

Ive had battles where I leave to maybe them getting 1 hit on me in 18 rounds.
When I try to hosp it may go 35 rounds and they get 10 hits on me.

Thats not better defense,its better defense AND offense.

By all means give them some protection but don't turn them in to a top 10 player.
2009.Jul.25, 04:43 PM
Wow you were reading it wrong.
2009.Jul.25, 05:25 PM
(2009.Jul.25 11:21 AM)xSleekx Wrote:  Hmm maybe a new option that cost more energy than a leave / hosp but less then a zerk is in order? Say one that cost double a leave or preferable 1.5x a leave so you can hosp someone closer to your own power level?

Zerks need a complete overhaul in my view. I find it insulting that I can get longer hosp times when I bite off with an opponent than I can with a berzerk rage.

You use up all your energy in the attack. That should count for more than it does.
2009.Jul.25, 09:27 PM
(2009.Jul.25 10:29 AM)NiteSlayer Wrote:  I think the code should only be in effect for level 33 and under. Lol really I think level 20 and under. After that people should know better what happens when you make someone stronger then you mad. You will just have to take your beatings and go on. The players have shown when things get out of hand we can take care of it old school.

lvl isn't an issue
i'd sooner go for 50days or 100
after that age you either know what goes and what not or you're being a pr*ck
(2009.Jul.25 05:25 PM)Fallout Wrote:  

Zerks need a complete overhaul in my view. I find it insulting that I can get longer hosp times when I bite off with an opponent than I can with a berzerk rage.

You use up all your energy in the attack. That should count for more than it does.

+1
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.25 09:31 PM by Lucky666.

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jul.26, 04:50 AM
(2009.Jul.25 05:25 PM)Fallout Wrote:  Zerks need a complete overhaul in my view. I find it insulting that I can get longer hosp times when I bite off with an opponent than I can with a berzerk rage.

+1

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jul.26, 04:56 AM
Make it plain and simple. He with the better stats wins!