zen, i say we go back
2009.Jul.22, 09:15 AM
RE: zen, i say we go back
Raf do what you wanna do your more manly then women.
2009.Jul.22, 09:16 AM
(2009.Jul.22 09:15 AM)ShadowKid Wrote:  Raf do what you wanna do your more manly then women.

SK STFU... no one asked u.Evil

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jul.22, 09:17 AM
Make me "STFU".
2009.Jul.22, 09:25 AM
Whats the big deal? Nesta says at level 47 its a tough old job getting exp... then I have an idea for you.Try to do some training? You know gym rat? Get your stat to where they should be,and with that extra energy it shouldn't take too long.Whats the big deal about level?

If you cant make ends meat right now just train,like everyone else does,and then you won't be moaning about losing to level 30 players.

Jeez stop whinging and be glad your at level 47 before this change came in.Now you can train all day with that extra energy.
2009.Jul.22, 09:30 AM
Biff stop being a prat and read the damn post.

I didn't whinge, I said I changed my strategy. I didn't say I had trouble getting xp, I said I changed my strategy, I didn't say I didn't have targets, I said I changed my strategy.

I don't need the gym at the moment, it's up to me how I play the damn game. I don't have to do what everyone else does if I want to do it differently.

Not one time did I whinge in that post. Perhaps some people are more resistant to change than others.

Keep the code as it is or change it back, makes no difference to me.
2009.Jul.22, 09:32 AM
(2009.Jul.22 09:13 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.22 08:20 AM)Rafallol Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.22 07:54 AM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.22 07:45 AM)Rafallol Wrote:  in most rpg games when do you have defet someone muh weaker that you you get few or almot nothig exp. Why this game should be different?

Then be a man and equip.

I will if you stop attacing players weaker that you lol

ffs Raf ur 10 bloody lvls higher than her... grow some balls and take ur damn beatings like a MAN!!...

Besides I am MORE THAN POSSITIVE you yourself are beating up ppl weaker than you... you can't have it both ways.

ofcorse I are beating weaker players that me but i never complanin when they try to defend demself
there are many ways to do so changes district often, stay below 50% hp, jail yourself and now make your enemies to earn less exp from you. Calling that unmanlly or cheating is simply stupid
2009.Jul.22, 09:34 AM
(2009.Jul.22 09:30 AM)Jocasta Wrote:  Biff stop being a prat and read the damn post.

I didn't whinge, I said I changed my strategy. I didn't say I had trouble getting xp, I said I changed my strategy, I didn't say I didn't have targets, I said I changed my strategy.

I don't need the gym at the moment, it's up to me how I play the damn game. I don't have to do what everyone else does if I want to do it differently.

Not one time did I whinge in that post. Perhaps some people are more resistant to change than others.

Keep the code as it is or change it back, makes no difference to me.

Glad you don't need to train right now.Have fun slow marching to 50.Then you really will be fucked
2009.Jul.22, 09:38 AM
You honorably defeat Rafal in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 231 (Since this attack had literally no risk of a loss, you have received half experience.)
Hospitalization Time : 16

and again...times used to be nearly 70 minutes for my leaves and exp for him was near 500

doh
2009.Jul.22, 09:44 AM
all this work and dedication and i lose over 340 exp to a newb, nowhere near my strength level. i don't see me catching up to anyone...ever at this rate....while everyone flies by. feels like it anyway.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.22 09:45 AM by Conrad1103.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Jul.22, 10:11 AM
just means all those trains you did are worthless....this helps the weaker players catch up to those that leveled and trained their rpg asses off

@ train....by my recollection the new attack code so to speak has been in place since november of the first year this game began....i started in december 06 maybe?...it was in place then

doh