AwakenedLands Forums
zen, i say we go back - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: zen, i say we go back (/thread-8084.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

zen, i say we go back - Conrad1103 - 2009.Jul.21 03:08 PM

to the way it was after today. we can then digest and asses how it worked. it obviously needs some tweeks. then, we try it again soon. im talking about only about the EXP thing, of course.

RE: zen, i say we go back - JaySin - 2009.Jul.21 03:11 PM

idk its not so bad.......

RE: zen, i say we go back - biffbaffboff - 2009.Jul.21 03:12 PM

I disagree bro.Keep it as it is.Just needs some more npc's thats all.

RE: zen, i say we go back - TheManiac - 2009.Jul.21 03:12 PM

(2009.Jul.21 03:08 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  to the way it was after today. we can then digest and asses how it worked. it obviously needs some tweeks. then, we try it again soon. im talking about only about the EXP thing, of course.

I'd have to disagree with you only because most people are already getting used to it.

RE: zen, i say we go back - Lucky666 - 2009.Jul.21 03:12 PM

hosp code is crap
put it back

RE: zen, i say we go back - Conrad1103 - 2009.Jul.21 03:22 PM

(2009.Jul.21 03:12 PM)TheManiac Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.21 03:08 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  to the way it was after today. we can then digest and asses how it worked. it obviously needs some tweeks. then, we try it again soon. im talking about only about the EXP thing, of course.

I'd have to disagree with you only because most people are already getting used to it.

sure, bc most people on here are weak ass pussies and are benefiting from this system, while the people who have worked hard to get where they are, are being caught at three times the pace now. maybe a bunch of hosps will slow things down. wait....thats been controlled now. is Obama making the rules here now? give to the ones that least deserve it, and take from the people that earned it.

RE: zen, i say we go back - biffbaffboff - 2009.Jul.21 03:27 PM

3 or 4 new npc's,that will make things much easier for all.You guys want some competition up there don't you?

RE: zen, i say we go back - LikeWhoa - 2009.Jul.21 03:28 PM

(2009.Jul.21 03:22 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  sure, bc most people on here are weak arse wimps and are benefiting form this system, while the people who have worked hard to get where they are, are being caught at three times the pace now. maybe a bunch of hosps will slow things down. wait....thats been controlled now. is Obama making the rules here now? give to the one that least deserve it, and take from the people that earned it.

RE: zen, i say we go back - Jocasta - 2009.Jul.21 03:41 PM

To put it in perspective, I've made about 80 attacks today and got bonus xp approx 5 times only. The bonus xp worked out at around +100 with one really good bonus of approx 250.

I got half xp 3 times, all the other xp gains were normal.

I also managed to hosp myself 3 times because of the closeness of the battles with the resulting xp loss. I'd say it works out about even.

I'm happy if it stays as it is, but I'm just as happy if it goes back.

RE: zen, i say we go back - LikeWhoa - 2009.Jul.21 03:59 PM

can someone make 2 polls?
1st poll if the xp code should be tweaked, revert bck, or stay. (no bacon option)
2nd poll if hosp code should be changed back. (bacon option optional)