Mace caught in the act!!!
2009.Jul.14, 03:27 PM
RE: Mace caught in the act!!!
Yer, that'll tell me to never retire again!
2009.Jul.14, 03:29 PM
(2009.Jul.14 03:25 PM)badmanbren Wrote:  An automatic mail always puts me off games. Makes me think the admins are desperate, also the freebies off the admins pee me off too. Like when you get free creds for being a noob n shiz. 2 Donator days isn't that bad I suppose. But back in my day I only got 1, I want the other!

When I signed up we didnt get any stop complaining. The first one was added valentines of 08. Everyone was given one free donator day then. The second one was added about 6 months later I believe. Again everyone was given plus 1 donator day.
2009.Jul.14, 03:38 PM
(2009.Jul.14 03:25 PM)badmanbren Wrote:  An automatic mail always puts me off games. Makes me think the admins are desperate, also the freebies off the admins pee me off too. Like when you get free creds for being a noob n shiz. 2 Donator days isn't that bad I suppose. But back in my day I only got 1, I want the other!

Yea i agree, that is another problem with automatic mails.

I have to admit i do have a more selfish reason for wanting to help the community than simply being a good guy. When i started playing again the forums were very quiet and the userlist was in danger of dropping under 1000 players. And as i have invested a lot of real cash into this game i want to do whatever i can to make sure it stays around for a long time yet!!
2009.Jul.14, 05:52 PM
Mace helped me out a lot when I was a noob too.

Busted me out of jail a TON!

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2009.Jul.14, 05:55 PM
(2009.Jul.14 03:38 PM)TheMace Wrote:  

Yea i agree, that is another problem with automatic mails.

I have to admit i do have a more selfish reason for wanting to help the community than simply being a good guy. When i started playing again the forums were very quiet and the userlist was in danger of dropping under 1000 players. And as i have invested a lot of real cash into this game i want to do whatever i can to make sure it stays around for a long time yet!!

Sure macey.
2009.Jul.14, 05:56 PM
(2009.Jul.14 01:43 PM)TheMace Wrote:  Actually yea everyone knows i help out the new guys, it is how i met Jo and Teal and a lot of my other friends as it has kept quite a few new players in the game lol

It is part of my contribution from my Community Boost thread. I help out with advice at first, and then if they stick around i help out with weapons and armor.

Im one of the good guys bren, get over it Razz

So when do I get my weapons and amour?

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2009.Jul.14, 06:31 PM
When I first started I got a weapon from the admins....

You guys didn't?
2009.Jul.14, 06:44 PM
me too, i was given like a weeks worth of donator days too.

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Jul.14, 07:29 PM
(2009.Jul.14 06:31 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  When I first started I got a weapon from the admins....

You guys didn't?
Shh, thats only for SV's members, cuz we got Zen in our pocket, remember??Rolleyes
2009.Jul.14, 07:33 PM
So thats why I got 100 credits when I joined VS Twisted