Mace caught in the act!!!
2009.Jul.14, 02:13 PM
RE: Mace caught in the act!!!
Actually i think Biff has spent more helping new players before he quit than both me and bren put together.
2009.Jul.14, 02:19 PM
(2009.Jul.14 02:13 PM)TheMace Wrote:  Actually i think Biff has spent more helping new players before he quit than both me and bren put together.

That's being very biased. He's done more then maybe the whole of AL combined!.....Including himself ffs!
2009.Jul.14, 02:22 PM
"takes a bow"

TY

now where is my TAG?
2009.Jul.14, 02:26 PM
In UK you can miss a jail sentence because the jails are full. Instead you get a Tag! How the hell does that work? I love tags.
2009.Jul.14, 02:30 PM
On Tag,A Tag,Tag team lol
anymore?
2009.Jul.14, 02:31 PM
I love a tag team after a drunken night out. A game of tag sucks otherwise.
2009.Jul.14, 02:57 PM
oi! get back on topic! we are supposed to be making fun of me for helping the community here! Razz

I spoke with Zen a while ago about having an automatic mail for the new players, but we couldnt work out what it should contain. Have to keep it completely unbiased towards recommending any weapon types or stats or skills over any others, as need to keep the freedom aspect to build your own characters.

She felt that mails from players are more beneficial, and so i continue lol
At least then she is also not liable for any bad advice i may give out!!

p.s. dont worry, i warn the noobs about Dingus, ha ha!
2009.Jul.14, 02:58 PM
Who is Dingus?
2009.Jul.14, 03:25 PM
An automatic mail always puts me off games. Makes me think the admins are desperate, also the freebies off the admins pee me off too. Like when you get free creds for being a noob n shiz. 2 Donator days isn't that bad I suppose. But back in my day I only got 1, I want the other!
2009.Jul.14, 03:27 PM
(2009.Jul.14 03:25 PM)badmanbren Wrote:  An automatic mail always puts me off games. Makes me think the admins are desperate, also the freebies off the admins pee me off too. Like when you get free creds for being a noob n shiz. 2 Donator days isn't that bad I suppose. But back in my day I only got 1, I want the other!

i believe we got the other, but you weren't active at the time...but i could be wrong...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.