Poll: is he in violation
Yes
No
[Show Results]

hey deathwing please hospitalize me
2009.Jul.21, 12:49 PM
RE: hey deathwing please hospitalize me
Quote:Stay on farging topic you farging morons.If you want to frag around go to off the wall,and farging jump off it

He is back....
2009.Jul.21, 12:52 PM
(2009.Jul.21 12:49 PM)Batman Wrote:  
Quote:Stay on farging topic you farging morons.If you want to frag around go to off the wall,and farging jump off it

i second that
it was suppoesed to be an "I love DW" thread

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Nov.23, 05:25 PM
(2009.Jul.14 08:44 PM)superdude Wrote:  When I hosped all of xfactor earlier today their mails confirmed they claim "X" as in xpats. Most were not happy about being associated with xpats, in fact one guy asked to be booted and coldqueerbeer is planning to rob the gang blind before he quits

Why is the best name in AL whited out (you can still read it)? Just wondering.
Sorry ColdBeerQueer or sometimes know as ColdQueerBeer is completely visible. My bad!
This post was last modified: 2009.Nov.23 05:31 PM by UncleDave.

29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
2009.Nov.23, 07:04 PM
(2009.Nov.23 05:25 PM)UncleDave Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.14 08:44 PM)superdude Wrote:  When I hosped all of xfactor earlier today their mails confirmed they claim "X" as in xpats. Most were not happy about being associated with xpats, in fact one guy asked to be booted and coldqueerbeer is planning to rob the gang blind before he quits

Why is it that I bumped a thread from four months ago?
I don't have enough attention!

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Nov.24, 05:43 PM
lol
seems my loving fans look for me even when i'm not around

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.