No Topic
2007.Jan.29, 04:02 PM

Its all over now I think all wars start when someone pees in someone elses cheerios.
2007.Jan.29, 04:21 PM

ahhhh my enemies list has doubled haha Razz

my friends list has halfed aswell 8)
2007.Jan.29, 04:30 PM

LOL
2007.Jan.30, 10:53 AM

Just to set the record straight I did attack one of his members as I was leveling and the member was off line for several hours if I recall...now peahead hits me online and says nothing...now by his own admission he should have just asked me why or whatever...I asked Guppy what to do since i was online and I was just a level 13....Now I have a new goal to train for...If I get hit offline thats cool and I have no issues but online come on where are your manors that is a act of aggression...it is all over for now.

BTW here is your quote:
LadyGuppy hospitalizes me, not a very fair match, a mail telling me not to attack thier members would have been enough.

Hard to follow your own suggestions huh
2007.Jan.30, 12:03 PM

i believe you had been offline for 37 minutes, maybe you came online after this who knows.
and yeah you were level 13 i was level 14 not a big difference, the reason i didnt mail you asking not to attack is because i wanted the exp.

'...it is all over for now.' -what are you suggesting by the for now?

and its peajew to you.
2007.Jan.30, 12:58 PM

no offence but i think this war is chldish.yes it brings some excitement 2 the game but ur all acting childish. actually no1 have 2 apologise.cmon guys.just shake hands and call it quits.or this is gonna b an endless war
2007.Jan.30, 12:59 PM

LuiIce Wrote:no offence but i think this war is chldish.yes it brings some excitement 2 the game but ur all acting childish. actually no1 have 2 apologise.cmon guys.just shake hands and call it quits.or this is gonna b an endless war

I agree.
2007.Jan.30, 01:38 PM

No No You should keep fighting and you could hire me to lol
2007.Jan.30, 02:39 PM

eh raffalol, purchase my gang and do it yourself Razz hehe
2007.Jan.30, 05:50 PM

Why are there still ppl discussing this thread, it ended well before and has been over and we have been laughing and chatting back and forth. LOCK THIS UP CAUSE PPL CAN'T READ :roll:
Thread Closed