AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: No Topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

peajew

wonder who will win :o

but sitting in the hospital sure is boring.

thought id start a thread because it seems this could go on for a while.

Who you people think will win, do i need to ask?

hawk187

I gave you an out all you had to do is apologize to Guppy and you said No so....

jlabrasseur

Sits Back waiting for the show to really start. Dang it i forgot to get popcorn. Biggrin

matt5250

lol, yeah, this could get interesting.

Nightrain

let me know if u want to hire a news commentator.im available

jlabrasseur

i might hire you just for the inside scoop and play by play action!!

hawk187

We are looking to hire Chris Tucker from Friday so he can let IC know each time that they got knocked the "F" Out

Since you are so full of advice on how I should run my gang Pewjew, here is my terms for this war you step down from power in IC and we will layoff of you. That simple your gang should not take the punishment for your mistakes, so the choice is yours

peajew

im not stepping down until guppy apologizes to me.

i may not be able to hit anyone in badmuthas but i sure can take out them bambinoes

i was trying to sell the gang already, doesnt matter too much to me how it goes.

Edit: i went to sleep with 120 respect, i wake up with 122 how does that work, seems to me like someone has a dis-organized gang, your not doing a very good job at destroying us to be fair mate.

hawk187

Pewjew if we really wanted to destroy you we would, you messed up own up to it and apologize. Once the Kidz jump in it will get real ugly. If other members in your gang weren't actually cool then we would make it ugly. Do the right thing
finally some wars Biggrin but power of the enemies could be more similar
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's