No Topic
2007.Jan.29, 10:24 AM
Payment
How about a payment instead of an apology and guppy gets to decide how much?
2007.Jan.29, 11:20 AM

in my eyes i did nothing wrong, im not looking for an apology from LadyGuppy really, nor am i looking to give one
You said you would fight till IceCorp is destroyed, so looks like theres nothing i can do about it.

eh its brought abit of fun into the game anyway Razz
2007.Jan.29, 11:25 AM

Never said we wanted to destroy you, just stated that Guppy deserves an apology. You attacked and mugged our lower levels, Guppy did what any member would do and defended them, you then took it personal and hired a hitman on Guppy. Its a game and its fun, but you can get this to stop anytime, defend your gang on this one they don't deserve the beating they are getting
2007.Jan.29, 11:34 AM

dude, no offense, but no one deserves an apology for having a hit put out on them.
2007.Jan.29, 11:36 AM

It goes a little more complex than that, yes I would agree with ya Matt
2007.Jan.29, 11:38 AM

ok heres what went down...
snyiper level 14 i believe? level 13 at the time in question attacked of of my members, level 12
i look after my members too, so attacked snyiper, bare in mind i am level 14, which is a very even match i would say.
then LadyGuppy hospitalizes me, not a very fair match, a mail telling me not to attack thier members would have been enough.
a friend sees whats gone on and offers to attack LadyGuppy, i take up his offer and gave him a small amount of money as a thank you.
LadyGuppy over reacts hospitalizes me again and BadMutha's declares war on IceCorp.

ok the jist of it is i was sticking up for my members the same as you stick up for yours.

and no my members dont deserve this, the same as the bad bambino's and bad bloods dont deserve being attacked by me, but thats the only way i can keep my gang alive.
2007.Jan.29, 11:40 AM

Like I said before if yu discuss with Guppy then we'll all backoff since this was between the two of you, then resolve it that way. This is just plain waste of good action points
2007.Jan.29, 11:41 AM

i would, but ladyguppy doesnt reply to mails, so im not going to bother
2007.Jan.29, 03:26 PM

Its over lock this thread and throw it in the garbage
2007.Jan.29, 04:01 PM

Isn't this how all wars start? I realy don't see any issues on either side that really constitues this bickering. Heck, mug online attack online, attack every member in a gang... I don't see the issue, what is it that I am missing?

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
Thread Closed