would u guys
2009.Jul.07, 08:41 PM
would u guys
want a reset button on each individual skill?
i wish i could reset my axe, longblade, and rifle skill back down to 0%.

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Jul.07, 08:42 PM
RE: would u guys
Why..?
2009.Jul.07, 08:44 PM
(2009.Jul.07 08:42 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Why..?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Jul.07, 08:47 PM
yeah.. i think its just you lol

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2009.Jul.07, 08:51 PM
If by reset, you mean take the time you put into those skills and tag them onto another skill of your choice with corresponding percentages per hour, depending on the rank you're currently working on, then that'd be nice..

If by reset, you mean like straight to 0% and nothing more, I wouldn't see the point.
2009.Jul.07, 08:58 PM
just to reset the ones i accidentally worked.
gets rather confusing on the phone.

2009.Jul.07, 09:00 PM
(2009.Jul.07 08:51 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  If by reset, you mean take the time you put into those skills and tag them onto another skill of your choice with corresponding percentages per hour, depending on the rank you're currently working on, then that'd be nice..

If by reset, you mean like straight to 0% and nothing more, I wouldn't see the point.

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...ight=skill

Thor'd

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Jul.07, 09:03 PM
Remember that motivational poster where SK owned himself?
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.07 09:04 PM by JakeBlues.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Jul.07, 09:05 PM
obviously zen isnt changing it that way, but adding a reset button would make my life just that much easier.
i wasted 6 hours on axe and 6 on rifle and a couple on longblade.

2009.Jul.07, 09:07 PM
(2009.Jul.07 09:05 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  obviously zen isnt changing it that way, but adding a reset button would make my life just that much easier.
i wasted 6 hours on axe and 6 on rifle and a couple on longblade.

Better yet, there should be a "train same skill" that requires purposely clicking to end a training chain. I've lost time the same way =/