AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: would u guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
want a reset button on each individual skill?
i wish i could reset my axe, longblade, and rifle skill back down to 0%.
Why..?
(2009.Jul.07 08:42 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Why..?
yeah.. i think its just you lol
If by reset, you mean take the time you put into those skills and tag them onto another skill of your choice with corresponding percentages per hour, depending on the rank you're currently working on, then that'd be nice..

If by reset, you mean like straight to 0% and nothing more, I wouldn't see the point.
just to reset the ones i accidentally worked.
gets rather confusing on the phone.
(2009.Jul.07 08:51 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]If by reset, you mean take the time you put into those skills and tag them onto another skill of your choice with corresponding percentages per hour, depending on the rank you're currently working on, then that'd be nice..

If by reset, you mean like straight to 0% and nothing more, I wouldn't see the point.

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...ight=skill

Thor'd
Remember that motivational poster where SK owned himself?
obviously zen isnt changing it that way, but adding a reset button would make my life just that much easier.
i wasted 6 hours on axe and 6 on rifle and a couple on longblade.
(2009.Jul.07 09:05 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]obviously zen isnt changing it that way, but adding a reset button would make my life just that much easier.
i wasted 6 hours on axe and 6 on rifle and a couple on longblade.

Better yet, there should be a "train same skill" that requires purposely clicking to end a training chain. I've lost time the same way =/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's