would u guys
2009.Jul.08, 08:58 PM
RE: would u guys
Because it is not a trainable stats

Yes Tommi Smile
2009.Jul.08, 09:30 PM
(2009.Jul.08 08:57 PM)Gornikel Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.08 08:55 PM)Thor Wrote:  Anymore easy questions?

Why isn't there end or int borgs?

I'm pretty sure that there are; they were given as contest prizes if I recall correctly.

EDIT: http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...#pid106170

Thor'd

(2009.Jul.08 08:55 PM)Thor Wrote:  - Could you exchange a diploma in aeronautic for 1 in brain surgery? skill trading doesn't make sense and has been asked before

No, but does it make sense that SOME of the skills learned in axe fighting would be useful in long-blade combat? Or rifle skills have relevance to pistol ones?

IMO it should be tradable, but only within the same skill set, ie Melee Battle Skills are Long-Bladed Melee, Short-Bladed Melee, Axe, and Blunt.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.08 09:36 PM by Accipender.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Jul.08, 11:53 PM
(2009.Jul.08 09:30 PM)Accipender Wrote:  IMO it should be tradable, but only within the same skill set, ie Melee Battle Skills are Long-Bladed Melee, Short-Bladed Melee, Axe, and Blunt.

Still does not make sense.

Hum... I just got out of 10 years of hunting on a regular basis, so I'm getting decent with a rifle....

Eek IDEA!

Quick call to hunting buddies :" Sup broes, gotta kill someone will click, so I'll just switch to a butcher knife mode. For sure all this target and prey shooting made me a fine blade If i just want to really hard."

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Jul.09, 12:40 AM
I dont understand why you would just want to get rid of the skills.....
it would be WASTED skill trains if you just deleted them...
you may not have MEANT to do those skills, BUT you did...
just dont train them more unless you want to....
you already have them why just throw them away????
there are some things i wish i hadnt trained... BUT i might someday want to try out one of those weapons or whatever... I already have some of that skill done.....
does anyone else agree with me?????

POINTLESS
2009.Jul.09, 08:57 AM
(2009.Jul.08 11:53 PM)Gornikel Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.08 09:30 PM)Accipender Wrote:  IMO it should be tradable, but only within the same skill set, ie Melee Battle Skills are Long-Bladed Melee, Short-Bladed Melee, Axe, and Blunt.

Still does not make sense.

Hum... I just got out of 10 years of hunting on a regular basis, so I'm getting decent with a rifle....

Eek IDEA!

Quick call to hunting buddies :" Sup broes, gotta kill someone will click, so I'll just switch to a butcher knife mode. For sure all this target and prey shooting made me a fine blade If i just want to really hard."

I meant that you could only trade within a skill set. Like you could transfer axe skills to any melee skill, as there are going to be some aspects which are similar. Same with ranged skills. And the knowledge skills seem even more logical: if you know where to hit in a war, you know where to fortify and repair first.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Jul.09, 09:16 AM
I would be happy if she would just do a drop down option as we have for stat training.

Would eliminate the current problem of training the wrong skill.
2009.Jul.09, 09:42 AM
I think that the skills are evolution in progress.

The people that cant click the right button will be wiped out by those that can.
2009.Jul.09, 09:46 AM
You obviously have never played AL on a iphone...
2009.Jul.09, 10:16 AM
or an HTC touch

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Jul.09, 08:48 PM
Or on this badboy[Image: old+phone.jpg]

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.