personal trainer
2007.Jan.18, 07:47 PM

Reputation doesn't affect the gains from the trainers. It merely gives you access to them. No one has access to the upper-level ones yet by design. And as someone mentioned, we needed some way to spend cash. I didn't want to implement something that was required.

As for gains, they aren't intended to be huge. No one is going to see 50% added. But it is a little bonus for those willing to spend. It's a slight wrinkle.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jan.19, 02:11 AM

wll its not worth the money at all for me i say, its pretty much the same.

and we have houses to spend money on.
2007.Jan.19, 03:56 AM

Nice work again ZEN, personal trainer is an excellent addition to the overall dynamics of the game. I am getting three extra stat points per train. Doesn't sound like a lot, but this will definitly add up in the future. Just giving my two cents!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Jan.19, 05:32 AM

With my recent house purchase and now the trainer, I am getting close to the fabled 1:1 energy to stat point ratio. Woot!
2007.Jan.19, 09:41 AM

Thats pretty good geek. even with the advanced trainer and the 5 million dollar house I'm only sometimes getting within 2 stat points of a 1:1 ratio on full happiness. guesss I need more endurance, lol.
2007.Jan.19, 06:04 PM

I think this is a good balance for the "level racing" that has been going on, it will help out some of the people that want to boost stats rather than just getting higher in level.

IMO lower levels should worry more about building up there houses, then as they reach the larger houses for there level, they should have extra $ to start working the trainers. This will give people more stat gains balancing someone's stats and there level. Also I hope this slows down some of the level racers (hopefully). Smile

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Jan.19, 06:36 PM

Eaglefreak Wrote:Also I hope this slows down some of the level racers (hopefully). Smile

god i hope so...lol i'm in probably the worst position in the game right now...i'm very active, yet i find myself in the hospital more times than not when i log in.

PLEASE EVERYONE...GO TRAIN! lmao!!!!