personal trainer
2007.Jan.18, 12:10 PM

I dont think this is a very good idea. It will end up low levels will have not very good chance to catch up , seeing as low levels dont get much of a change , while high levels get a good bit more, higher levels will soon be too far ahead to catch up, leaving low levels like me to have to be passed out by A LOT at if that happens i wont see that much point in playing this game and may quit. Also it issnt realistic that trainers will teach people with better reputation better while people with less reputation pay the same but they dont train them as well...... Just posting my veiw...
2007.Jan.18, 12:24 PM

its not that trainers train people with reputation better. people with reputation have access to (more expensive) trainers that people with less reputation dont, which is very realistic. (think Hollywood for example)

also i dont see your point about the low levels not catching up. high levels make more cash anyway. without places to spend cash, they will buy newer houses faster anyway, and always stay ahead. if anything this drains cash away from higher players, possibly giving you more of a chance to catch up.
2007.Jan.18, 12:25 PM

oddjob Wrote:its not that trainers train people with reputation better. people with reputation have access to (more expensive) trainers that people with less reputation dont, which is very realistic. (think Hollywood for example)

also i dont see your point about the low levels not catching up. high levels make more cash anyway. without places to spend cash, they will buy newer houses faster anyway, and always stay ahead. if anything this drains cash away from higher players, possibly giving you more of a chance to catch up.

Took the words right off my keyboard...
2007.Jan.18, 12:52 PM

For me at 15 the personal trainer costs $400 for a full train, with as many times as I train a day, I'll be broke before long. lol. So I have to agree with oddjob on this one.
2007.Jan.18, 02:25 PM

i have novice and expernced trainer how many are there
2007.Jan.18, 02:39 PM

there are at least three, but no one really knows how many there are in total, at least I don't. just get more rep and find out I guess, all we can do.
2007.Jan.18, 02:48 PM

what three do you have
2007.Jan.18, 02:49 PM

I have,

Novice - $5
Experienced - $10
Advanced - $20
2007.Jan.18, 03:00 PM

There are 7 trainers in total, or so a birdie told me, and nobody has access to more then 3 at the moment.
I have the sames ones as Matt.
2007.Jan.18, 06:22 PM

Rafallol Wrote:
PhisheVA Wrote:Its not working us low level types. I paid $10 and got nothing.
i think from experienced trainer you gain just 10% bonus from novice is even less so not suprise that you didnt see diference
Nope, I have 48 energy and normally get around 37 (+/- .4) at full happiness and with the 5$ trainer, I get 1 - 1.2 more points and with the 10$ one, I get a lil bove 2 points. No where near that 10% (I actually got 10% the first time I used it as I gained 40.7 points but I never got above 39.[ 5 or 6] since.

But my rep isnt so high though.

I thing to try and figure how much rep does affect the bonus is if some1 is close to finishing PE400 which gives 20 rep points. That person would have to train a few times right before completing the course and then train again with the same trainer and see if there's any difference (and post to tell us of course)