AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: personal trainer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

playajam

what's the point of this? i trained dex w/ the experienced personal trainer and didn't notice any difference in points gained.

hawk187

Did you pay the money for the trainer I did the advanced trainer and there is a slight bump

LeftyTroll

i did the experienced trainer for resistance....i got 1 point more than my normal for a full training but it cost me a whole lot more instead for that 1 point....not worth it imho....can put the cash to much better use than 1 point

*edit* just saw the prices changed on the trainer....(i think? tired...could be wrong) perhaps this is a work in progress?

Loki

yeah I was pretty excited when I saw it, but I'm with Lefty, the gains aren't worth the cash.

LeftyTroll

it IS a work in progress....i have enough cash for $10 a point.... but i get this:

Quote:You cannot train using a personal trainer at this time. Remember, trainers only accept cash! Please return to the gym.

so i think we need to be patient...lol

she fixed something....$5 a point just boosted my stat return by 50% or so :-D

Thor

Like it says, it has to do with level and respect and all. I used a experienced trainer for dex and I gained 4 more points than usual or if you prefer, 11% more, which was worth the money to me.

Edit:
So I got fooled with my 11%?? bleh...

Loki

respect or reputation?
LeftyTroll Wrote:it IS a work in progress....i have enough cash for $10 a point.... but i get this:

Quote:You cannot train using a personal trainer at this time. Remember, trainers only accept cash! Please return to the gym.

so i think we need to be patient...lol

she fixed something....$5 a point just boosted my stat return by 50% or so :-D

It's $10 per point of energy you want to spend, and it needs to be cash in your pocket. Smile

So if you want to spend 10 energy on strength, it will cost $5 X 10 energy, or $50.

LeftyTroll

when i trained my resistance, instead of 12 pts, i got 18...and that was with only the $5 trainer. i'll try the $10 as soon as i'm all back to full up on happiness for an even comparison.

*edit* it was Zenith. i had $450, had 42 energy points, and the training should have been $420 for those 42 points.
If something is not working like you think it should, please mail my in-game account with details. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's