Poll: right or wrong
right
wrong
[Show Results]

On the theme of AL revival
2012.Mar.03, 10:30 PM
RE: On the theme of AL revival
Yeah I was bored and looked up Beer. Thought even though it's two years old, it's still relivant. Sad isn't it?
2012.Mar.03, 10:39 PM
(2012.Mar.03 10:30 PM)SisterLynx Wrote:  Yeah I was bored and looked up Beer. Thought even though it's two years old, it's still relivant. Sad isn't it?

if you get al beers then i want hindu hookers that boost your acc. you know what i am talking about.... Wink spot to aim for...
This post was last modified: 2012.Mar.03 11:29 PM by GlennQuagmire.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Mar.03, 10:47 PM
pfft I was just trying to remember how many people voted in the poll. Hell I couldn't even find the thread, and wouldn't think about necro'ing that thread.
2012.Mar.03, 11:16 PM
(2012.Mar.03 10:47 PM)SisterLynx Wrote:  pfft I was just trying to remember how many people voted in the poll. Hell I couldn't even find the thread, and wouldn't think about necro'ing that thread.

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/thread-8...end+a+beer

It's locked anyways.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2012.Mar.05, 11:25 PM
If you truly want to make the game better. Let us gang mail from the hospital and prison. If a prison convict can have drugs, money, knives, gun, homade grills, make an occasional bomb, sneak in cell phones on visit to compete with the ones guards are selling... I think we are capable of sending a gang mail that the block is hot or I just got hit... Just where do you think gangs came from?

One other issue... does bigger/more mean better? If you want more actives or people getting in and boosting the active user list, there's nothing like being a level on and trying to ponder how to get to an Arcology Mansion, the best weapon and armor when you make $6 a score. If I didn't have somebody give me a gun and a knife I never would have seen day 2. The only reason I went on from there is I'm a hardcore gamer.

I think this game can be a lot headier than many games with graphics, I say give the little ones something to start with,. That is if you like $100 donations from somebody that it may actually do some good for...
2012.Aug.04, 04:24 PM
(2012.Mar.05 11:25 PM)deadmanwalking Wrote:  If you truly want to make the game better. Let us gang mail from the hospital and prison. If a prison convict can have drugs, money, knives, gun, homade grills, make an occasional bomb, sneak in cell phones on visit to compete with the ones guards are selling... I think we are capable of sending a gang mail that the block is hot or I just got hit... Just where do you think gangs came from?

One other issue... does bigger/more mean better? If you want more actives or people getting in and boosting the active user list, there's nothing like being a level on and trying to ponder how to get to an Arcology Mansion, the best weapon and armor when you make $6 a score. If I didn't have somebody give me a gun and a knife I never would have seen day 2. The only reason I went on from there is I'm a hardcore gamer.

I think this game can be a lot headier than many games with graphics, I say give the little ones something to start with,. That is if you like $100 donations from somebody that it may actually do some good for...

Screw noobs, who needs new players anyway...when you already have players with deep pockets...
2012.Aug.07, 04:22 PM
Yet another great threat by a true A.L. legend,all hail JohnRambo! A.K.A. FirstBlood.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2012.Aug.07, 04:25 PM
(2009.Jul.01 04:46 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  The community can only do so much.What really needs to be done is a complete overhaul of the game from the top down.

I suggest weekly gymborie days.
I suggest weekly contest's with tag's.
I suggest more personalized charactor development opportunities.
I suggest Greater flexibility all around.
I also suggest options for mass attacks, 2v1 or 3v1 somehow added through the gang options.This is what gang's do IRL dork's.

For our part we need.
To shut the frag up about online hits.
To get a head of steam up and work your ass off.
To get rid of your enemies,take a stand,pay for it,I dont care do your part.

All this monotiny was why great players left in the past.The game is slow moving and out of date.Its time for a complete overhaul.So zen and Err get to work pronto.If we are going to do our part its time you did yours.2000 per day wont come along in this format.It needs a severe overhaul.

lmao looks like problems years ago are the same problems now. complain, blame, cry.... face facts, its not the game you hate, its your lyfe.

ps. entertain me, i just want to sit here and have other people create my fun lol

Wu tang
2012.Aug.07, 04:54 PM
what problem are you referring to, headbustin. biff being a moron?
2012.Aug.08, 07:56 AM
(2012.Aug.07 04:22 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  Yet another great threat by a true A.L. legend,all hail JohnRambo! A.K.A. FirstBlood.

He killed his own child

I smoke crack!