Poll: right or wrong
right
wrong
[Show Results]

On the theme of AL revival
2009.Jul.01, 02:14 PM
RE: On the theme of AL revival
the admins should just show they care about keeping the game going... talk is cheap,

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2009.Jul.01, 04:35 PM
The game needs new content to make players want to log in every day not some quick fix like gym days and contests.

Personalized character development is needed. Expanding on the skills already in place would be a good start. Each skill could have a sub skill/s that branch out into a skill tree that could give players more choice in how their character is developed. You could have minimum skill requirements to learn new skills and could even combine it with careers for more choice.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.01 04:54 PM by Fallout.
2009.Jul.01, 04:38 PM
(2009.Jul.01 04:35 PM)Fallout Wrote:  Expanding on the skills already in place would be a good start. Each skill could have a sub skill/s that branch out into s skill tree that could give players more choice in how their character is developed. You could have minimum skill requirements to learn new skills and could even combine it with careers for more choice.

Best idea seen in forums for a long time. I likey.
2009.Jul.01, 04:45 PM
+1
Gym days and contests are great but the day after its back to the same old thing.
2009.Jul.01, 04:52 PM
I just think the game has its good points,but it can be so much better and faster moving.If you want "New Blood" to come in you have to move with the times.
2009.Jul.01, 05:30 PM
(2009.Jul.01 04:46 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  The community can only do so much.What really needs to be done is a complete overhaul of the game from the top down.

I suggest weekly gymborie days. nope

I suggest weekly contest's with tag's. love it, i think there are too few tags, gotta have tags for something Smile get people competing!!

I suggest more personalized charactor development opportunities. i love this idea, really. right now, you can get the best armor or you cant, and thats it. shotguns are better weapons, but at the serious cost of less dexterity, which makes it overall tougher to really hit anyone, so if you cant get the dex up, you dont go shotgun. need some more options or minor tweaks or somethin so i agree here

I suggest Greater flexibility all around. same thing is last one, but i still agree

I also suggest options for mass attacks, 2v1 or 3v1 somehow added through the gang options.This is what gang's do IRL dork's. potential. should only be allowed for certain level differences, like someone who is somewhat higher or stronger than you. otherwise 5 toughies can gang on everyone all day and just chill

For our part we need.
To shut the frag up about online hits. occasional hits, definitely, lots of hits, they annoy everyone and i dont like em either!

To get a head of steam up and work your arse off. truth

To get rid of your enemies,take a stand,pay for it,I dont care do your part. soapbox much?

All this monotiny was why great players left in the past.The game is slow moving and out of date.Its time for a complete overhaul.So zen and Err get to work pronto.If we are going to do our part its time you did yours.2000 per day wont come along in this format.It needs a severe overhaul.

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.Jul.01, 11:55 PM
(2009.Jul.01 02:14 PM)awesomo Wrote:  the admins should just show they care about keeping the game going... talk is cheap,

+1
(2009.Jul.01 04:35 PM)Fallout Wrote:  The game needs new content to make players want to log in every day not some quick fix like gym days and contests.

Personalized character development is needed. Expanding on the skills already in place would be a good start. Each skill could have a sub skill/s that branch out into a skill tree that could give players more choice in how their character is developed. You could have minimum skill requirements to learn new skills and could even combine it with careers for more choice.

+1
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.01 11:55 PM by randomjacker.
2009.Jul.02, 12:01 AM
(2009.Jul.01 04:35 PM)Fallout Wrote:  The game needs new content to make players want to log in every day not some quick fix like gym days and contests.

+1
(2009.Jul.01 08:41 AM)shadowinc Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.01 05:43 AM)hardasgranite Wrote:  Okay so I guess I will do one online hit a day............Taking bets on who it will be.............
can it be meWinky

No sir...........as always......

Mini-me
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.02 12:04 AM by BrokenGlass.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2012.Mar.03, 09:18 PM
Just say'n

Unregistered'd
2012.Mar.03, 10:25 PM
are we seriously resorting to necroing stuff like this.

admins dont care. admins take what they want

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!