Vent at Wraith and Zen
2009.Jul.01, 12:24 AM
RE: Vent at Wraith and Zen
(2009.Jul.01 12:07 AM)superdude Wrote:  A day and a half later it was revoked yes. But wraith took it personal because he knows the players wife in RL. The guy told me wraith felt that way also. Wraith said it to me also. I mailed with the guy right away and we squared stuff up quickly, nothing awful was said about the guys wife. I loosely referenced my being with her, but used a word that sounded like banging on a drum. Wink

That is not true. You have in fact modded me for your personal feeling on a certain issue. fact.
[/quote]

Seriously, if you feel that a moderator is being biased toward you, than how is posting your anger in the forum about this going to help? Wouldn't approaching Zen or Err about this make more sense? They are technically "our bosses" and if you have problems at work, who do you go to? "The boss or higher ups". Therefore if you think a particular moderator is doing this, then please, discuss it with the proper people, not attempt to trash them in the forums.
[/quote]

Eventually I did and it was resolved in a fair manner. I didnt want to drag Zen into it, but in the end I did.

Its over and done, but I felt wraiths statement needed to be corrected.
[/quote]

I live in Saipan......1500miles SW of Japan. I do not know anyone personaly in RL. The person in question was Psychotics wife. I do not know her nor have I met her.

When you talk about someones wife it is verboten. Does "swallowing my load" and "12k and 3 knifes and Ill stop banging your wife on the side....? huh?" refresh your memory?

No offense to you but get the story straight.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.01 01:06 AM by BrokenGlass.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Jul.01, 08:51 AM
Once again you are wrong. The load statement was from 2 days prior, and had nothing to do with pyshcs wife statement, which you both admitting knowing. A mod should get their facts straight. Worst mod ever. Twisted

"
I live in Saipan......1500miles SW of Japan. I do not know anyone personaly in RL"

^^ And thats a funny statement right there!! lol

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Jul.01, 09:01 AM
Wraith you are failing as a mod. Why don't you admit your shortcoming and move on. You gave it a chance and it didn't work out for you.
2009.Jul.01, 09:27 AM
SK still around...
2009.Jul.01, 09:28 AM
Kinda ICE. how you been you been breaking more of your own bones ?Biggrin
2009.Jul.01, 12:57 PM
Thread closed.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
Thread Closed