┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Jun.30, 11:52 PM
RE: Vent at Wraith and Zen
dude wtf

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jun.30, 11:54 PM
This is one of the rules, in particular you can find this one listed in Off The Wall Guidelines but applies to the entire forum

Rule 3:

If you feel that a thread is getting out of hand, or you see a post where you feel one member is being disrespectful to another, feel free to bring it to the attention of a moderator or site admin. At the bottom of the front page, you can see a list of who's online. Moderators are listed in green, site admins in orange. Drop a PM to whomever happens to be online at the moment. If nobody is online, drop a PM to me.

Please tell me where I was not doing my job or not using my head?

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2009.Jun.30, 11:56 PM
Just like Jolabent said........We don't moderate the person just the content.

People are not bad because they write something offensive.....the content, if offense and over the top will be changed/deleted.....plain and simple.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Jun.30, 11:58 PM
(2009.Jun.30 11:56 PM)hardasgranite Wrote:  We don't moderate the person just the content.

That is not true. You have in fact modded me for your personal feeling on a certain issue. fact.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2009.Jul.01, 12:02 AM
(2009.Jun.30 11:58 PM)superdude Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.30 11:56 PM)hardasgranite Wrote:  We don't moderate the person just the content.

That is not true. You have in fact modded me for your personal feeling on a certain issue. fact.
I thought it was revoked not long after? Also that is intentional disrespect to another player, if you want to be technical about it.
I let a lot of everything slide, but the pointless arguments in the middle of threads are what I find to be the worst habit of the forums.
2009.Jul.01, 12:05 AM

Seriously, if you feel that a moderator is being biased toward you, than how is posting your anger in the forum about this going to help? Wouldn't approaching Zen or Err about this make more sense? They are technically "our bosses" and if you have problems at work, who do you go to? "The boss or higher ups". Therefore if you think a particular moderator is doing this, then please, discuss it with the proper people, not attempt to trash them in the forums.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2009.Jul.01, 12:07 AM
A day and a half later it was revoked yes. But wraith took it personal because he knows the players wife in RL. The guy told me wraith felt that way also. Wraith said it to me also. I mailed with the guy right away and we squared stuff up quickly, nothing awful was said about the guys wife. I loosely referenced my being with her, but used a word that sounded like banging on a drum. Wink
(2009.Jul.01 12:05 AM)Jolabent Wrote:  

Seriously, if you feel that a moderator is being biased toward you, than how is posting your anger in the forum about this going to help? Wouldn't approaching Zen or Err about this make more sense? They are technically "our bosses" and if you have problems at work, who do you go to? "The boss or higher ups". Therefore if you think a particular moderator is doing this, then please, discuss it with the proper people, not attempt to trash them in the forums.

Eventually I did and it was resolved in a fair manner. I didnt want to drag Zen into it, but in the end I did.

Its over and done, but I felt wraiths statement needed to be corrected.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.01 12:09 AM by Brugada.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2009.Jul.01, 12:13 AM
(2009.Jun.30 11:38 PM)Weebay Wrote:  Tommi nobody cares about your opinion, or you posting it. It's the constant bickering between you and other players that litters the forums with unfunny humor. I also don't think anyone cares about a little joking with someone, but if you're not at it with Marlo, its with ShadowKid and now it's going to be Biff again.
Aside from some of us may or may not like what you post, it's the poor taste in humor and the relentless back and forth with other players that the forums don't need to see on a daily basis.

Now you can go post your long retort to this, but at the end of what ever jargon you write, you will still be wrong.

+1
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.01 12:14 AM by McCule.
2009.Jul.01, 12:16 AM
Thanks Ingus, I knew someone would appreciate that statement!
Thread Closed