Encumbrance
2009.Jun.26, 06:39 PM
RE: Encumbrance
The answer below.
To: Err [3] 5:02 pm
Sender : Sleek [27011] online
Date : 26 June 09 @ 5:02:44 pm
Subject : Encumbrance Question

How does combat evasion relate to encumbrance? In the description it says a low encumbrance is needed to take full advantage of the skill but does not specify how low.... is there a magic number that you need to hit or is it just the lower the better, and if so how much does it help you being low weight and are there diminishing returns at any point?

Made a thread about it under game assistance by support staff but the consensus seems to be encumbrance doesn't matter unless you have combat evasion and no one really knows how it effects combat evasion. Any chance you could clear up the debate?

Sender : Err [3]
Date : 26 June 09 @ 6:55:58 pm
Subject : RE:Encumbrance Question

Gotta be at least under a 1.
Reply | Delete | Block User | Report
So yeah, encumbrance doesn't matter whatsoever.
2009.Jun.27, 06:59 AM
Thick headed moron thats been proven already Wink
2009.Jun.27, 12:45 PM
Where the hell did I post 'Encumbrance values are just another pretty number to look at'? Could of swore I said that somewhere.
2009.Jun.27, 05:17 PM
(2009.Jun.26 06:39 PM)xSleekx Wrote:  The answer below.
To: Err [3] 5:02 pm
Sender : Sleek [27011] online
Date : 26 June 09 @ 5:02:44 pm
Subject : Encumbrance Question

How does combat evasion relate to encumbrance? In the description it says a low encumbrance is needed to take full advantage of the skill but does not specify how low.... is there a magic number that you need to hit or is it just the lower the better, and if so how much does it help you being low weight and are there diminishing returns at any point?

Made a thread about it under game assistance by support staff but the consensus seems to be encumbrance doesn't matter unless you have combat evasion and no one really knows how it effects combat evasion. Any chance you could clear up the debate?

Sender : Err [3]
Date : 26 June 09 @ 6:55:58 pm
Subject : RE:Encumbrance Question

Gotta be at least under a 1.
Reply | Delete | Block User | Report
So yeah, encumbrance doesn't matter whatsoever.

The official answer for evasion is the lower the encumbrance the better. You will not get the same benefit of evasion if you have a .90 encumbrance compared to a .50.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Jun.27, 05:58 PM
Woooo thank you for the clarification. Almost makes me wish I maxed critical evasion and never got a single point of resistance and just went without any armor or belt.
2009.Jun.27, 10:33 PM
But to get to .50 encuberance you would have to remove an item that is more adventagous to your fight result.

IE: you may evade more hits but when you do get hit it will be for more points since you have no armor on

(run on'd)