Arnold is back! Special gym trainer extraordinaire is in town to pump you up!
2009.Jun.17, 11:06 PM
Arnold is back! Special gym trainer extraordinaire is in town to pump you up!
really he is no where to be found on ym trainers list

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2009.Jun.17, 11:11 PM
RE: Arnold is back! Special gym trainer extraordinaire is in town to pump you up!
I noticed that too. Sad
LOL Now he is there.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.17 11:13 PM by Brugada.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Jun.17, 11:13 PM
RE: Arnold is back! Special gym trainer extraordinaire is in town to pump you up!
got an extra 5 points!!!!! wooooo

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jun.17, 11:15 PM
Nothing that can't be fixed in the blink of an eye.... Thanks Err Smile

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2009.Jun.18, 02:38 AM
I got a train of 223...........better than usual......lol

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Jun.18, 05:02 AM
oh yeah, love me some arnold....ty zen and err

doh
2009.Jun.18, 06:05 AM
I'm high
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.18 06:48 AM by Dingus.
2009.Jun.18, 07:49 AM
Thanks Zen and Err. Arnold tends to give me the good roids when he comes to town. Wink
2009.Jun.18, 08:17 AM
TY the admins! A days like this always pump me up for more training.

But...Since I am powerleveling, I won't be having any personal session with Arnold.

Amend
2009.Jun.18, 08:34 AM
(2009.Jun.18 08:17 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  TY the admins! A days like this always pump me up for more training.

But...Since I am powerleveling, I won't be having any personal session with Arnold.

you and me both!

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.