AwakenedLands Forums
Arnold is back! Special gym trainer extraordinaire is in town to pump you up! - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Arnold is back! Special gym trainer extraordinaire is in town to pump you up! (/thread-7506.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Arnold is back! Special gym trainer extraordinaire is in town to pump you up! - bigchaz - 2009.Jun.17 11:06 PM

really he is no where to be found on ym trainers list

RE: Arnold is back! Special gym trainer extraordinaire is in town to pump you up! - Brugada - 2009.Jun.17 11:11 PM

I noticed that too. Sad
LOL Now he is there.

RE: Arnold is back! Special gym trainer extraordinaire is in town to pump you up! - JaySin - 2009.Jun.17 11:13 PM

got an extra 5 points!!!!! wooooo

RE: Arnold is back! Special gym trainer extraordinaire is in town to pump you up! - Jolabent - 2009.Jun.17 11:15 PM

Nothing that can't be fixed in the blink of an eye.... Thanks Err Smile

RE: Arnold is back! Special gym trainer extraordinaire is in town to pump you up! - BrokenGlass - 2009.Jun.18 02:38 AM

I got a train of 223...........better than usual......lol

RE: Arnold is back! Special gym trainer extraordinaire is in town to pump you up! - Punisher - 2009.Jun.18 05:02 AM

oh yeah, love me some arnold....ty zen and err

RE: Arnold is back! Special gym trainer extraordinaire is in town to pump you up! - Dingus - 2009.Jun.18 06:05 AM

I'm high

RE: Arnold is back! Special gym trainer extraordinaire is in town to pump you up! - Joshiwa - 2009.Jun.18 07:49 AM

Thanks Zen and Err. Arnold tends to give me the good roids when he comes to town. Wink

RE: Arnold is back! Special gym trainer extraordinaire is in town to pump you up! - ZeonOne - 2009.Jun.18 08:17 AM

TY the admins! A days like this always pump me up for more training.

But...Since I am powerleveling, I won't be having any personal session with Arnold.

RE: Arnold is back! Special gym trainer extraordinaire is in town to pump you up! - Accipender - 2009.Jun.18 08:34 AM

(2009.Jun.18 08:17 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  TY the admins! A days like this always pump me up for more training.

But...Since I am powerleveling, I won't be having any personal session with Arnold.

you and me both!