What has happened to AL.
2009.Jun.17, 08:27 AM
RE: What has happened to AL.
(2009.Jun.17 08:24 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Another fail by deathwing...magine that...lol

well dingus i did learn from the best Winky

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jun.17, 08:42 AM
This is Zens full time job. I dont know if its errs. Despite recent RL events for her, she has been kind of distant the last few months.

Whats wrong?
No new coding.
No mention or update of the coding process.
Awards/weapons/tags are not given in any timely manner.
Players leaving because of boredom and recent events of favoritism. Smirk

I dont think a hosping gang will stir it back up except for the ones who are looking for that action. Im dont know what can fix this slump the game is in.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Jun.17, 08:48 AM
as far as i know Zen has another RL business. i know that we should have a new server for the game soon, and the tags for the contest were due last week before Zen had to take the time off. i also know that some new crimes were in order but again due to unforeseen events they have been drooped off it seems... like everything else
also just as a small reminder the hacker took away about a month of coding from content to security work and the different exploits that keep popping up are also time consuming
than again like others have said i am not sure i want to invest in something i am not sure of
i like this game A LOT but right now it's not a safe investment
i will keep my donator days up but until i see things start moving again that will be all

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jun.17, 08:53 AM
My money is always on time.......
2009.Jun.17, 09:08 AM
My first reaction after seeing this post and reading 3 of the pages was...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STFU!

or the admin has had several issue but I believe will be back on the ball so stay tuned...

then I remembered SV will be having a game wide contest the weekend after the 4th... we will also be having an SV only event shortly before that...

Maybe some of the gangs out there could get creative and hold events while the admins are working on new content... for themselves as well as the community...
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.17 09:09 AM by randomjacker.
2009.Jun.17, 09:17 AM
(2009.Jun.17 09:08 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  My first reaction after seeing this post and reading 3 of the pages was...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STFU!

No wonder people don't like to post in the forums. If you don't like the fact people aren't exactly happy with the current issues. Keep it to yourself. Not helping matters by ripping up folks.
2009.Jun.17, 09:24 AM
SV doesn't complain because Zen answers their concerns. Improve the game, boot all SV members!
2009.Jun.17, 09:33 AM
This is a 3 years old game. And, it still has thousands of players. It only shows that it has a very decently thought out game mechanic.

I felt that there is a generation gap. Older player doesn't really want to interact with newer player as much anymore. I remember, when I first started, Badmenbran email me on my achievement of getting 10 level in 10 days. That email makes a big different.

Don't you worry, superdude. Zen is working on new code. Look at the cyberware removal process. She has something in the work. Just not ready to show us yet.

Amend
2009.Jun.17, 09:35 AM
(2009.Jun.17 09:17 AM)SisterLynx Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.17 09:08 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  My first reaction after seeing this post and reading 3 of the pages was...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STFU!

No wonder people don't like to post in the forums. If you don't like the fact people aren't exactly happy with the current issues. Keep it to yourself. Not helping matters by ripping up folks.

no one was ripped up... and it was actually funny for those who have a more abrassive sense of humor... I could have put this post is not for the overly sensative (if you are squimish please do not read) or something....
2009.Jun.17, 09:36 AM
(2009.Jun.17 09:24 AM)Dingus Wrote:  SV doesn't complain because Zen answers their concerns. Improve the game, boot all SV members!
that might work Smile

doh