Arena
2007.Jan.12, 12:45 AM

Bare knuckle fighting, no armour no weapons. fight to the end.
2007.Jan.12, 07:54 AM

Quote:if only i had better stats and i was about 10 levels higher
Then you would become great exp for me!!! :shock:[/quote]

Damn im outsmarted...
2007.Jan.12, 08:27 AM

I like the idea of using fists but we could make it a little more feesable (ie not like 1500 rounds long per fight) if both players got brass knuckles or something. or if people could choose between brass knuckles (melee) and a slingshot (ranged). then people geared for both types of weapons would be good.
2007.Jan.12, 10:54 AM

I like Matt's idea, two basic weapons for the two different styles of fighting for the game

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Jan.12, 12:18 PM

I like the bare knuckle idea... sounds good to me. But make fists damage higher for arena battles, or like matt said- bring in brass knucks. But I like the thought of it being the best rounded fighter, bit unrealistic to have an arena duel with ranged weapons... just in my opinion.
2007.Jan.12, 04:18 PM

LordSkie Wrote:I like the bare knuckle idea... sounds good to me. But make fists damage higher for arena battles, or like matt said- bring in brass knucks. But I like the thought of it being the best rounded fighter, bit unrealistic to have an arena duel with ranged weapons... just in my opinion.

i agree with your opinion. more realistic, plus it adds a different flavor to combat so it isnt the same thing as the combat we have already, but disguised a little.

i hope that even gang members within the gang can challenge each other? i want to give some of my gang mates a good ass kicking lol

(kidding bout the ass kicking so i dont have to run in terror...serious bout the idea which i think would be cool.)

in order not to re-write all the battle code mabe it could be set up so that the battle ends when one player loses a set fraction of thier starting Hit points? ( after all its not a fight to the death is it? )

hrmm now that i think about it maybe matches should have an AP/energy cost tho....
2007.Jan.12, 05:34 PM

as long as you can only enter into one fight per day I don't think an energy cost is necessary. and I like the idea of them not being to the death. maybe we could fight to half heath and have the damage done by fists doubled. then the combat wouldn't be ungodly long.
2007.Jan.12, 09:26 PM

How about instead of hit points... endurance is used to determine how many clean punches you can withstand?

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Jan.13, 12:36 AM

only people who donated would have high endurance Sad
2007.Jan.13, 01:51 AM

all we need to do would be too look at the pantheon and see who has the higher endurance if they are in the top 50 lol. then we just put our bet on the higher one.