Poll: further repremand
yes
no
bacon
[Show Results]

do the involved members
2009.Jun.08, 05:13 PM
RE: do the involved members
(2009.Jun.08 05:28 AM)Dingus Wrote:  I'm quite sure if the XPats pulled a stunt like this we would all be banned without further notice

Dingus, if you say that one more time, you're in for a Banning!

Quote:Posted by Marlo - Today 04:02 PM

(Today 04:28 AM)Dingus Wrote: I'm quite sure if the XPats pulled a stunt like this we would all be banned without further notice

I said this exact thing to Weebay earlier...

Dingus is trying to make everyone forget he was once the 8th 7th Law, before he retired but really didn't. Don't be fooled by his mind tricks...

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2009.Jun.08, 08:53 PM
(2009.Jun.08 05:34 AM)emocakes Wrote:  If i get out of jail i will send everyone of you a violin. Honestly, the world is against you and i commend you on your struggle against the forces of evil you face everyday of your pathetic lives.

Grow up guys, i have seen so many dramas unfold in the forums about how one group is being targeted by the game mechanics, and the admins have favorites, and someone got ripped off ingame.

You people aren't happy unless you have something to antagonize.

how can you seriously compare someone getting ripped off in-game to blatantly abusing a bug/hack to generate credits a.k.a. print money.

that's like saying someone who tries to con you out of a $5 on the street with a magic trick is the same level criminal as someone with a full blown counterfeit money printing operation.
2009.Jun.09, 06:14 AM
(2009.Jun.08 05:13 PM)thrillhouse Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.08 05:28 AM)Dingus Wrote:  I'm quite sure if the XPats pulled a stunt like this we would all be banned without further notice

Dingus, if you say that one more time, you're in for a Banning!

Quote:Posted by Marlo - Today 04:02 PM

(Today 04:28 AM)Dingus Wrote: I'm quite sure if the XPats pulled a stunt like this we would all be banned without further notice

I said this exact thing to Weebay earlier...

Dingus is trying to make everyone forget he was once the 8th 7th Law, before he retired but really didn't. Don't be fooled by his mind tricks...

Come to me Bevis!