Poll: further repremand
yes
no
bacon
[Show Results]

do the involved members
2009.Jun.08, 05:03 AM
RE: do the involved members
legoflamb, yes its all a conspiracy by the admins. you seem to forget who keeps this site functional and running.

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2009.Jun.08, 05:08 AM
no, i never said it was a conspiracy, i just said that i feel this situation would have been handled a lot differently if it weren't dealing with 3-4 of the top 20 credit POI players in the game.
2009.Jun.08, 05:11 AM
well whats done is done. if zen is really against non donators, then it wont change anything.

2009.Jun.08, 05:22 AM
(2009.Jun.08 04:58 AM)buuddha Wrote:  come on emocakes, the community also isnt the one who pockets the money that donators bring in.

im very curious as to what would have happened if maybe a bunch of noobs got caught doing this, as opposed to a gang of decent donators.

You know what would have happened. They would have been fed jailed so fast you would have heard their feet fizz.
2009.Jun.08, 05:28 AM
I'm quite sure if the XPats pulled a stunt like this we would all be banned without further notice
2009.Jun.08, 05:30 AM
(2009.Jun.08 05:28 AM)Dingus Wrote:  I'm quite sure if the XPats pulled a stunt like this we would all be banned without further notice

not only that but the authorities would be noted and your bongs would be confiscated.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jun.08, 05:34 AM
If i get out of jail i will send everyone of you a violin. Honestly, the world is against you and i commend you on your struggle against the forces of evil you face everyday of your pathetic lives.

Grow up guys, i have seen so many dramas unfold in the forums about how one group is being targeted by the game mechanics, and the admins have favorites, and someone got ripped off ingame.

You people aren't happy unless you have something to antagonize.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.08 05:36 AM by emocakes.

2009.Jun.08, 05:39 AM
I think the whole thing is priceless! personally I couldn't care less and wish you all had gotten away with it Wink
2009.Jun.08, 05:02 PM
(2009.Jun.08 05:28 AM)Dingus Wrote:  I'm quite sure if the XPats pulled a stunt like this we would all be banned without further notice

I said this exact thing to Weebay earlier...
2009.Jun.08, 05:09 PM
(2009.Jun.08 05:02 PM)Marlo Wrote:  

I said this exact thing to Weebay earlier...

+1

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.