interesting...
2009.Jun.07, 02:51 PM
RE: interesting...
If they are willing to pay for all the credits they illegally used then it's all good.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.07 02:58 PM by Joshiwa.
2009.Jun.07, 03:12 PM
Pay??? Dude you're talking 10s of 1000 of USD. I highly dobt anyone of them has that kind of cash to drop. And considering i heard that before Zen had a chance to confiscate the goods XXXX was over Ush in battle stats... well that's just plain stupid

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jun.07, 03:24 PM
That is just a rumour from this thread. how many refreshes would it take to overtake him thousands?
2009.Jun.07, 03:31 PM
(2009.Jun.07 03:12 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  Pay??? Dude you're talking 10s of 1000 of USD. I highly dobt anyone of them has that kind of cash to drop. And considering i heard that before Zen had a chance to confiscate the goods XXXX was over Ush in battle stats... well that's just plain stupid

Thats my point, none of them will pay for what they use. This is not ok in my mind (if what we see is the real case) and unless they pay real cash I don't think this can be fixed.
2009.Jun.07, 03:32 PM
that's easy to solve... compared to stealing a few hundreds million credits...
(2009.Jun.07 03:31 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.07 03:12 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  Pay??? Dude you're talking 10s of 1000 of USD. I highly dobt anyone of them has that kind of cash to drop. And considering i heard that before Zen had a chance to confiscate the goods XXXX was over Ush in battle stats... well that's just plain stupid

Thats my point, none of them will pay for what they use. This is not ok in my mind (if what we see is the real case) and unless they pay real cash I don't think this can be fixed.
the credits were confiscated so that solved part of it
but it is not fair to just punish one of them for a crime more than one took advantage of
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.07 03:33 PM by Lucky666.

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jun.07, 03:35 PM
so i dont see any consequence in having some extra accounts if all this is ok. i think i wanna play with an impossible amount of credits for a while....
2009.Jun.07, 03:36 PM
so what your saying is all who used the confiscated credits should be banned, what about ones that were put on the market. or money that may have been given to others? should they be done as well?
2009.Jun.07, 03:43 PM
(2009.Jun.07 03:36 PM)ryanpearce Wrote:  so what your saying is all who used the confiscated credits should be banned, what about ones that were put on the market. or money that may have been given to others? should they be done as well?

every single penny that was made over this affair should be confiscated and returned to the buyers
as an independent person who buys credits off the market it's not your responsibility(or even in your power) to know if the credits were obtained fair or not
and yes
the sellers should be banned(at least temporarily)
buyers should get their cash back and return the credits to Zen(or Zen should restore their former stats/ donator days... etc)

2009.Jun.07, 03:48 PM
i agree w/ josh and deathwing. a lot of players spend their own rl money on this game, i think a simple slap on the wrist is not going to be enough.

and everyone wonders why no one from 7laws or the admins aren't commenting on this.
2009.Jun.07, 03:48 PM
so directly people shold be banned all others involved should have the endurance/credits./stats etc took away back to what they were before the event?

im nearly 2 years old in AL and have never seen this before has it happened before i joined?

I mean all credits have now been taken back and everything is back to normal.

What more needs to be done the hacker has been caught and credits back to normal?