interesting...
2009.Jun.07, 12:47 PM
RE: interesting...
(2009.Jun.07 12:46 PM)Jocasta Wrote:  Cheats should be fedded, end of story.

Zen never had any problem fedding other game cheats so what's up with having the same rules applied consistently.

I'm making no judgements till the whole thing unfolds, but it does look like a massive fraud. If cheats are not jailed that just says to the rest of AL 'yeah, go look for as many hacks as you can, it's ok. If you get away with it....bonus! If you get caught we'll just take away the benefits you got illegally but you won't get fedded, so no danger'.

There should be consequences for EVERYONE caught cheating!

+1

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jun.07, 01:16 PM
Yeah..My thoughts..

Sorry 7 Laws brahs, but you should be banned like Crunchy, if only temporarily for just using the hot goods..I don't think any of them had a hand in hunting the cheat down and going about their business with it to gain monsterous amounts of credits and money..
2009.Jun.07, 01:20 PM
(2009.Jun.07 12:47 PM)JaySin Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.07 12:46 PM)Jocasta Wrote:  Cheats should be fedded, end of story.

Zen never had any problem fedding other game cheats so what's up with having the same rules applied consistently.

I'm making no judgements till the whole thing unfolds, but it does look like a massive fraud. If cheats are not jailed that just says to the rest of AL 'yeah, go look for as many hacks as you can, it's ok. If you get away with it....bonus! If you get caught we'll just take away the benefits you got illegally but you won't get fedded, so no danger'.

There should be consequences for EVERYONE caught cheating!

+1

my thoughts also
2009.Jun.07, 01:22 PM
I like pretty much everyone in 7 laws. But if they used to the stolen credits then they need to be punished. You can play dumb to this, theirs obviously something suspicious about someone "donating" 100's of thousands of dollars at once and giving his gang mates the loot.
2009.Jun.07, 01:29 PM
wow.

wish i knew how that was done.....and if it has been used before in the past on a smaller scale.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Jun.07, 01:31 PM
I think 7laws found the exploit a long time ago. And have been using it modestly and buying creds to cover it up. Then someone decided it was goin too slow so they got crunchy to join bc they knew he was dumb enuff to exploit it on a major scale. Then i think crunchy told zen that when he got caight which is why its publicly staed his fed is temporary

granted im a new guy to the game but sounds prefectly feasible to me
2009.Jun.07, 01:46 PM
giant i think your wrong there. I respect seven laws and think all of them are great. Crunchy on the other hand casues shit. From what i gather seven laws members arent involved in the hacking. They are all honest people. As far as the permissions are concerned it is open as a lot of integrity is in the gang. I was there and if u needed 50k u borrowed it and gave it back the next day etc.

Back on topic with these credits you dont know what crunchy has said. And using the credits is different from hacking in and stealing them. If someone gave u 5000 credits and said heres credits for you to use. You would definetly use them. I know i would.

I think seven laws need to be given a break. They are loyal and honest people.
2009.Jun.07, 01:53 PM
(2009.Jun.07 01:46 PM)ryanpearce Wrote:  giant i think your wrong there. I respect seven laws and think all of them are great. Crunchy on the other hand casues drek. From what i gather seven laws members arent involved in the hacking. They are all honest people. As far as the permissions are concerned it is open as a lot of integrity is in the gang. I was there and if u needed 50k u borrowed it and gave it back the next day etc.

Back on topic with these credits you dont know what crunchy has said. And using the credits is different from hacking in and stealing them. If someone gave u 5000 credits and said heres credits for you to use. You would definetly use them. I know i would.

I think seven laws need to be given a break. They are loyal and honest people.

yea id use 5000 creds.... but you wouldnt notice sumthin is up when your getting 9 Million?

i mean come one dood. and not only that look at the screen shot, the creds were still being given out after Crunchy LEFT THE GANG!!!!!

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jun.07, 01:59 PM
i can respect that like i said im new never really had any interaction with 7 laws.

id use credits if someone just gave them to me to but
90 000 000 credits is a major fraud.

78 260. 00$ REAL LIFE.
thats excessive you have to know something is up with that
and of course i cnt find him now but im pretty sure the reason why crunchy was fedd says thanks for letting us know about an exploi too bad you took advantage of it or something like that if seven laws is so honest why didnt oe of them report it
2009.Jun.07, 02:06 PM
maybe they did? we dont know everything thats going on do we? I mean ye 90million credits is beyond donation and obviously something is up. But if you could use it many of us would.

Fatality i understand what your saying but we dont know whats going on until zen comes on and says what went on we dont know.

I just think we have been very quick to give seven laws shit after all thier honesty time and effort put it into this game.

Maybe we should wait for zen to say something? after all crunchy when in the gang can send credits though the vault!!