interesting...
2009.Jun.07, 02:11 PM
RE: interesting...
(2009.Jun.07 02:06 PM)ryanpearce Wrote:  maybe they did? we dont know everything thats going on do we? I mean ye 90million credits is beyond donation and obviously something is up. But if you could use it many of us would.

Fatality i understand what your saying but we dont know whats going on until zen comes on and says what went on we dont know.

I just think we have been very quick to give seven laws drek after all thier honesty time and effort put it into this game.

Maybe we should wait for zen to say something? after all crunchy when in the gang can send credits though the vault!!

notice at the top of the event list where it says.....

BlackBox left the gang.

Then the creds continue to fly.......

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jun.07, 02:14 PM
Yeah see Ryan, that's the thing, many of us wouldn't.

Many of us would think 'geez 90 million creds wtf, summats wrong,,,,and I'm gonna get caught cheating....and I'm gonna get fedded.'

I think this may have been going on for a while too, but someone got greedy. Never got caught before so why not exploit it to the max and get a real big advantage. It is unfair that every other players donation dollar gets side swiped by someone using a cheat to get ahead.

I love Laws, they always been right with me.....so you don't know how sad I feel making the above statements Sad
2009.Jun.07, 02:15 PM
General Info
Name: BlackBox [25713]
User Class: Human Member
User Level: 25
Signed Up: August 2, 2008 8:17:48 am
Last Active: June 3, 2009 10:19:54 pm
Last Action: 3 days 16 hours 52 minutes 39 seconds ago
Online: Offline
Days Old: 309
Friends: 22
Enemies: 72
Referrals: 3
Physical Info
Health Status: Healthy
Federal Jail Inmate #972

Thanks for informing us of a hack, too bad you took advantage of it
correct me if im wrong i am a noob after all but doesnt that sound like he turned himself in if someone else did it wouldnt it say hey you got caught dumb ass or something like that
2009.Jun.07, 02:23 PM
i do tend to agree with ryan because i haven't had contact with all the players there but i have been doing business with LikeWhoa and a few others and they have always honored their part of the deal
i also agree that if someone would give me 5k creds and tell me to use them i would
but 5k credits is not even close to 1milion
heck if someone would give me 10k creds i'd be suspicious
especially a random unknown person
(2009.Jun.07 02:15 PM)guiniyeyo Wrote:  General Info
Name: BlackBox [25713]
User Class: Human Member
User Level: 25
Signed Up: August 2, 2008 8:17:48 am
Last Active: June 3, 2009 10:19:54 pm
Last Action: 3 days 16 hours 52 minutes 39 seconds ago
Online: Offline
Days Old: 309
Friends: 22
Enemies: 72
Referrals: 3
Physical Info
Health Status: Healthy
Federal Jail Inmate #972

Thanks for informing us of a hack, too bad you took advantage of it
correct me if im wrong i am a noob after all but doesnt that sound like he turned himself in if someone else did it wouldnt it say hey you got caught dumb arse or something like that

not really
Zen might just have looked at his credit spending
this things are recorded Rolleyes
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.07 02:24 PM by Lucky666.

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jun.07, 02:28 PM
(2009.Jun.07 01:46 PM)ryanpearce Wrote:  Back on topic with these credits you dont know what crunchy has said. And using the credits is different from hacking in and stealing them. If someone gave u 5000 credits and said heres credits for you to use. You would definetly use them. I know i would.

I'd wonder about the 5,000 credits, if I hadn't done anything to deserved them..But millions? Yeah..Something's up..It's right there in their face like a fat hooker that hasn't bathed since last year, and they didn't notice it..? Went ahead and used it up? Not smart.
2009.Jun.07, 02:29 PM
i completly agree with u jocasta if someone sent me 90million credits i would tell zen and ask for 10% compensation haha no seriously that would be suspicious but like i said who knows what has happened.

I for one like some fo you may know have donated a lot to this game around 2-4000£ so i for one dont agree with cheating!!!

However none of us know all the facts. all i am asking is to maybe wait until zen says something before we cast judgement Smile
2009.Jun.07, 02:31 PM
As for the case of 'this is a wide-spread plan over a few years, but picked up because of greed.' I don't believe that..7 Laws are good folks, but everyone makes a dumb mistakes once in a while..Crunchy found/abused, but 7 Laws abused.
2009.Jun.07, 02:31 PM
Nice description tommi lol!!
2009.Jun.07, 02:33 PM
Seven laws had a part to play. No doubt about that. They too exploited the bug by just using the credits. It was obvious due to the scale of theft.
2009.Jun.07, 02:34 PM
Ye but take into account how much shit he has caused in the past.

I for one can rule out the fact this has been happening for a long time 100%. Human nature is to be greedy. If someone said to you heres credits for 50 endurance u may take them.

A lot of seven laws have put a hell of a lot of time and rl money into this game and i dont believe they would risk that over such an obvious trick.

If i suddenly was top of the pantheon and level 80 oevr night people would ask questions. So i dont beleieve they would be so stupid. if they wanted to get away with it 500 credits at a time would have been reasonable but not that amount. thats why i think crunchy is to blame Smile