elf contest
2007.Dec.26, 08:20 AM

badmanbren Wrote:I can't believe somebody has posted there needs to be MORE compos for people that log in once to win. Err, why? A competition is something (In my oppinion) which you should work your arse off to win. A competition and raffle are 2 different things. Some competitions on here are a little to raffley but they're still well fun. The activity compos really get tense though In my oppinion, if you compete the whole 24 hours you'll be sitting at your computer thinking whether you'll regret that train you missed.... then you start dropping off. NO! "Must not Sleep", and suddenlly the competitions over and you've lost because you ended up sleeping. The possobilities are endless. Rafle, you have a little blast for say an hour or less.... and have a possobility of winning. Razz More Actiivty Competitions on demand. Razz More darn elves on demand!!!

Exactly. More activity based contests should be ran. Maybe once a year for a raffle but have the hard core players get a better chance to win. Gives everyone the incentive to login more and earn it instead of people always wanting something handed to them IMO.
2007.Dec.26, 08:28 AM

Scorpious Wrote:
badmanbren Wrote:I can't believe somebody has posted there needs to be MORE compos for people that log in once to win. Err, why? A competition is something (In my oppinion) which you should work your arse off to win. A competition and raffle are 2 different things. Some competitions on here are a little to raffley but they're still well fun. The activity compos really get tense though In my oppinion, if you compete the whole 24 hours you'll be sitting at your computer thinking whether you'll regret that train you missed.... then you start dropping off. NO! "Must not Sleep", and suddenlly the competitions over and you've lost because you ended up sleeping. The possobilities are endless. Rafle, you have a little blast for say an hour or less.... and have a possobility of winning. Razz More Actiivty Competitions on demand. Razz More darn elves on demand!!!

Exactly. More activity based contests should be ran. Maybe once a year for a raffle but have the hard core players get a better chance to win. Gives everyone the incentive to login more and earn it instead of people always wanting something handed to them IMO.

yep,if you play 20 hours a day you should have a better chance than somebody that plays 1 or 2 hours a day,well good luck to everybody on the contest and remember win or lose everybody won on this contest just by getting stats up
2007.Dec.26, 06:13 PM

Waiting for the results is worse than waiting as a child for Santa Claus to come....... ROFL

Good luck everyone Smile
2007.Dec.26, 09:02 PM

Jolabent Wrote:Waiting for the results is worse than waiting as a child for Santa Claus to come....... ROFL

Good luck everyone Smile

Tell me about it Jola. I was not so tensed about my PMP result as I'm for this comp's results.

Best of luck everyone. And to me too *****with crossed fingres***** :?
2007.Dec.27, 12:50 AM

Gym rat list is back up so there ought to be winners announced soon enough. I doubt it's me unless absolutley no one else trained in the stat I did so congrats ahead of time to the winners.
2007.Dec.27, 09:28 AM

I didn't really feel like sifting through the posts, but I think this was the best of all the comps so far with a real ADVANTAGE to newer players. With their refresh rates, they would have to log on a little less often; also even if they donated they would have to invest less credits to gain more energy. I really wanted to be a newer player when I saw this contest.

This is the way a competition should be run, for the hardcore, and for the new.

In fact, I just love free stuff that involves "farming".

I could see the next competition being some sort of warring one where the gang with the most wins and the gang that gets beat on the most wins something.
2007.Dec.27, 11:54 AM

SimonAnything Wrote:I didn't really feel like sifting through the posts, but I think this was the best of all the comps so far with a real ADVANTAGE to newer players. With their refresh rates, they would have to log on a little less often; also even if they donated they would have to invest less credits to gain more energy. I really wanted to be a newer player when I saw this contest.

This is the way a competition should be run, for the hardcore, and for the new.

In fact, I just love free stuff that involves "farming".

I could see the next competition being some sort of warring one where the gang with the most wins and the gang that gets beat on the most wins something.

My gang may just get the most beat on award then since I supposedly give some good GPs. lol lol lol lol lol
2007.Dec.27, 01:32 PM

Remember that contest that Super Villians hosted? maybe have the same thing byut aganst balazaar's gang, that might be fun. idk just an idea but i saw somewhere 1 gang was at war with them for 17 days or so. crazy!!