Shot Gun or Axe That is the question..
2009.Jun.05, 12:33 PM
RE: Shot Gun or Axe That is the question..
(2009.Jun.05 09:14 AM)fngMalvos Wrote:  Should I give up on Pistols then before I sink too much into ranking up my skill? I recently went from a Peacemaker (SMG) to the Ares Black Talon (Pistol) and noticed a huge drop in my hideout damage even though my rank is higher in pistols. Should I just switch to the T-250 and start training shotty? Are pistols better for PvP?

i can't tell you the diffrence betweern the Talon Pistol and the T-250 but i recomand you stick with the pistols
the Talon Pistols (Dual) rock in hideout attacks they even beat the Riot axe

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jun.05, 02:02 PM
Thanks for the advice, but I think the End requirements on those are a little high (I don't think I'll be donating to get my endurance up that much). With that in mind would I be more effective with a Red Ceska (eventually) and an axe? I will likely try a combat axe first and then up to the Electric.
2009.Jun.05, 09:31 PM
(2009.Jun.05 02:02 PM)fngMalvos Wrote:  Thanks for the advice, but I think the End requirements on those are a little high (I don't think I'll be donating to get my endurance up that much). With that in mind would I be more effective with a Red Ceska (eventually) and an axe? I will likely try a combat axe first and then up to the Electric.

Extremely disappointed with the Ceska Red Skorpian,
hear good things about the Black Widow though

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Jun.05, 09:33 PM
http://www.morewords.com/contains/ax/

-B-
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.05 09:33 PM by JakeBlues.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Jun.05, 11:41 PM
Preach...you'd still suck...

-B-

He is back....
2009.Jun.05, 11:43 PM
Bring it on, smart mouth.

Since you think youre so strong.
-B-

forgot my brown noser tag
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.05 11:44 PM by JakeBlues.

2009.Jun.05, 11:52 PM
Only on forum dude....only on forum...

-B-

He is back....
2009.Jun.05, 11:53 PM
(2009.Jun.05 11:52 PM)Batman Wrote:  Only on forum dude....only on forum...

-B-

You've read it here first folks

2009.Jun.06, 12:02 AM
Pathetic....Ninja...yup grandpa,you can win against me and...wow...you are the winner you can beat up Batman...congratz,you'd still suck
Now back on topic....the long blade is so awesome,with some good skill,good str can give 1000+ points damage,ask Zeon,SG and the others long bladers....

-B-

He is back....