Shot Gun or Axe That is the question..
2009.Jun.03, 12:17 PM
RE: Shot Gun or Axe That is the question..
In my view, shotties are for those high roller. The stats you throw into strength for shottie set you back for about 1-2 months of training.

However, shottie does quite nice in both PvP and Hideout attack. Shottie's average damage is also higher in compare to the other 3 range weapons. All in all, in the long run, shottie is not a bad choice.

Like I've given advice to many new player, Axe is not a bad choice for low level donor. You can get to the ionized Axe without the requirement any endurance. That's a BIG plus.

I tried out the Level 60 Axe, it is pretty good. I can't deny it. It feel stronger than the longblade in both PvP and Hideout hit.

On the side note:
At level 60, the shining point of high critical hit for the longblade is no longer true folks! If I were to go back in time, I would chose Blunt!!!

The level 50 blunt weapon is nasty. Can't equip the level 60 blunt yet. I have a very good feeling that its going to be very destructive.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.03 12:25 PM by ZeonOne.

Amend
2009.Jun.03, 01:23 PM
Axe for me too.

I got 2 skill levels in pistols before trying out the axe. I wouldn't change it now Smile
2009.Jun.03, 01:55 PM
I likey the axey

Turtles can breathe through their butts.
(I know some people like that, don't YOU ?)

2009.Jun.03, 02:52 PM
This goes to the Melee VS Range question again.

We should make a sticky about this topic. It comes up every once in a while.

Range weapon - Faster to reach their cap limits. Once you have max your damage, the only way to increase it even more is by skill.

Melee weapon - Have unlimited cap limits. However, you start off with a lower ground, you must raise your strength significantly to see the same result as some of the better range weapon.

In another word...

Range Player A has the following stats.
Acc - 100
Dex - 100
Res - 40
Str - 50

They will probably be doing the same amount of damage from Acc 70 - Acc - 100. They won't see their damage increase unless they switch to a better weapon or increase their weapon skill. The only thing they see is the consistency in their attack with higher accuracy.

Melee Player B has the following stats.
Acc - 50
Dex - 100
Res - 40
Str - 100

They will see their damage increase as their strength increases. By the time they reach the strength of 100, they might see some insane damage that the Range player can only dream of.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.03 02:54 PM by ZeonOne.

Amend
2009.Jun.03, 02:54 PM
(2009.Jun.03 02:52 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  Melee Player B has the following stats.
Acc - 50
Dex - 100
Res - 40
Str - 100

Why're you showing everyone my stats, man?
2009.Jun.03, 02:56 PM
Does anyone have or know anyone with the level 60 blunt weapon? I didn't even realize I could use it, I would like to try it out if possible?
I have the level 50 blunt weapon and it's alright, just collects dust mostly.
2009.Jun.03, 03:03 PM
(2009.Jun.03 02:54 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.03 02:52 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  Melee Player B has the following stats.
Acc - 50
Dex - 100
Res - 40
Str - 100

Why're you showing everyone my stats, man?

Sorry bro, have to pick on the guy with some nice stats. I was going to leave it anonymous. Now, we all know Tommi's stats.

Amend
2009.Jun.03, 03:05 PM
Shh! Don't tell 'em that! Sheesh..You're gonna give me away.
2009.Jun.04, 02:08 AM
Thanx for the advice Z always helpful...think i myt have a soft spot for the axe now lol
2009.Jun.04, 09:28 AM
You'll shoot your eye out kid!