Where is the AL Police when you need them?
2009.May.21, 11:46 AM
RE: Where is the AL Police when you need them?
Oh you would have loved the old days. wars lasted days and weeks not minutes.
2009.May.21, 11:46 AM
And there's a difference between 'Good Sportsmanship' and 'Bad Sportsmanship'. I'd say good sportsmanship would be..Shaking hands after the war, a 'good job' here and there..Not taunting the other team after you beat them just because they started beating on you with their bad sportsmanship.

Neither team was in the right on that day.

Oh..Uh..ALPD Officer Tom here for duty. =D Who wants to get clubbed?
2009.May.21, 12:11 PM
(2009.May.21 11:46 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Oh you would have loved the old days. wars lasted days and weeks not minutes.

Remember the hosp wars DIS and Xpats would have? Those were the days!
2009.May.21, 02:02 PM
(2009.May.21 11:43 AM)Bad1Attitude Wrote:  
(2009.May.20 06:28 PM)cheetah Wrote:  The Space Wranglers vs. RAGE Even

ID Name Level Minutes Reason
31415 !RAGE!2 OneWeCallGod 6 135 Hospitalized by Brugada.
23224 !RAGE! SHADOWGUARD 18 101 Hospitalized by spacebird.
30310 !RAGE! edzilla 11 95 Hospitalized by Joshiwa.
26835 !RAGE! selenafan 14 50 Hospitalized by Joshiwa.

When I was in a gang, small by numbers, but high by level, and we got declared on, I hosped the members of the gang who declared on us. I was the only one online at the time, and sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do! (Duh, what did you think was gonna happen!) I was told by the "AL Policeman" Ush, that he would "police" me, to prevent me from defending my gang. I was hit online at least 25 times in the next few days.

Now, SW declares on Rage, then THEY start hosping the opposing members. So, umm, where is Ush? He is slacking on his personal policing of AL!

There is a difference between gang battles and out right hosping. and then continuing to do so on the gang members for days after your gang got beat is just poor sportsmanship. the way i see it any problem you have with the "AL Police" was brought on by your own actions. so take the consequences and learn from it. unless of course you are too busy pouting and brooding and feeling sorry for youeself.

Hog Wash!

we don't need no stinking coppers... stop pussy footing around and play the GAME.. It's call War not romper room..

-rj-
2009.May.21, 02:17 PM
lol, you tell them RJ,
2009.May.21, 02:48 PM
Smile hehe
2009.May.21, 03:20 PM
SG change that pic please you should see why i am asking.
2009.May.21, 03:23 PM
(2009.May.21 03:20 PM)ShadowKid Wrote:  SG change that pic please you should see why i am asking.

that man holds you close to his pride ! lol
2009.May.21, 04:00 PM
Wow. The ratio of original posters thoughts to condemning pwnage in this thread is amazing.

Cheers Awakened Lands, thanks for being totally awesome!
2009.May.21, 05:22 PM
I need a raise. I definitely wasn't expecting to be brought up again, until around the first of the month.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.