Where is the AL Police when you need them?
2009.May.20, 09:00 PM
RE: Where is the AL Police when you need them?
Ush. I need your help to hosp this guy. ID # 7500 . He hurt my feelings so good earlier today.
2009.May.20, 09:04 PM
(2009.May.20 07:57 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  Last Action: 1 hour 52 minutes 7 seconds ago

My last action in the game.

I have not received any MSN's for help, nor have I been contacted so far IN GAME, to my knowledge, since my last action was almost two hours ago. Also, I am more than sure those that are involved are communicating with each other, whether working stuff out, or drek talking their heads off.

You however block people's mails when fighting against them, forcing the poor souls to go to the forums. You block their attempts to make peace, then crucify them when they are forced to the forums because of your blocking of their mails.

Thanks for mailing me about this in game, or MSN. I would have more than loved to discuss this with you in mail or MSN, rather than you attempting to start a forum fight with me.

Thank you in advance for not cursing and for not personally attacking anyone. Smile

Good Stuff right there!lol

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2009.May.20, 09:06 PM
(2009.May.20 09:00 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Ush. I need your help to hosp this guy. ID # 7500 . He hurt my feelings so good earlier today.

+1 he touched me in my special area earlier today!
This post was last modified: 2009.May.20 09:06 PM by Brugada.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.May.20, 09:19 PM
dude you promised you wouldnt tell

doh
2009.May.20, 10:21 PM
but, he told me there was candy in the back of that van sir. Cry

BUILD A MAN A FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR A DAY
SET THAT MAN ON FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR LIFE
2009.May.20, 11:04 PM
(2009.May.20 07:57 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  Last Action: 1 hour 52 minutes 7 seconds ago

My last action in the game.

I have not received any MSN's for help, nor have I been contacted so far IN GAME, to my knowledge, since my last action was almost two hours ago. Also, I am more than sure those that are involved are communicating with each other, whether working stuff out, or drek talking their heads off.

You however block people's mails when fighting against them, forcing the poor souls to go to the forums. You block their attempts to make peace, then crucify them when they are forced to the forums because of your blocking of their mails.

Thanks for mailing me about this in game, or MSN. I would have more than loved to discuss this with you in mail or MSN, rather than you attempting to start a forum fight with me.

Thank you in advance for not cursing and for not personally attacking anyone. Smile

I experienced the same and hence I endorse this message..........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.May.20, 11:07 PM
Goodie, one more moderator with an obvious bias against a player.
2009.May.20, 11:22 PM
(2009.May.20 11:07 PM)Chymere Wrote:  Goodie, one more moderator with an obvious bias against a player.

i didnt knno that was against their job description.

kick the real world in the sac
2009.May.20, 11:35 PM
Is fishing for Ushanewnewba a new sport?

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.May.21, 01:10 AM
(2009.May.20 11:07 PM)Chymere Wrote:  Goodie, one more moderator with an obvious bias against a player.

No bias here just my experience........I will call out USH just as fast as the others..........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe