AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Where is the AL Police when you need them?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

cheetah

The Space Wranglers vs. RAGE Even

ID Name Level Minutes Reason
31415 !RAGE!2 OneWeCallGod 6 135 Hospitalized by Brugada.
23224 !RAGE! SHADOWGUARD 18 101 Hospitalized by spacebird.
30310 !RAGE! edzilla 11 95 Hospitalized by Joshiwa.
26835 !RAGE! selenafan 14 50 Hospitalized by Joshiwa.

When I was in a gang, small by numbers, but high by level, and we got declared on, I hosped the members of the gang who declared on us. I was the only one online at the time, and sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do! (Duh, what did you think was gonna happen!) I was told by the "AL Policeman" Ush, that he would "police" me, to prevent me from defending my gang. I was hit online at least 25 times in the next few days.

Now, SW declares on Rage, then THEY start hosping the opposing members. So, umm, where is Ush? He is slacking on his personal policing of AL!
He's probably not paying attention because it wasn't you Wink
(2009.May.20 06:28 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]The Space Wranglers vs. RAGE Even

ID Name Level Minutes Reason
31415 !RAGE!2 OneWeCallGod 6 135 Hospitalized by Brugada.
23224 !RAGE! SHADOWGUARD 18 101 Hospitalized by spacebird.
30310 !RAGE! edzilla 11 95 Hospitalized by Joshiwa.
26835 !RAGE! selenafan 14 50 Hospitalized by Joshiwa.

When I was in a gang, small by numbers, but high by level, and we got declared on, I hosped the members of the gang who declared on us. I was the only one online at the time, and sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do! (Duh, what did you think was gonna happen!) I was told by the "AL Policeman" Ush, that he would "police" me, to prevent me from defending my gang. I was hit online at least 25 times in the next few days.

Now, SW declares on Rage, then THEY start hosping the opposing members. So, umm, where is Ush? He is slacking on his personal policing of AL!

come on cheetah. you've been around long enough to know there is normally more to it than meets the eye.

also... i was one of the very few that actually defended your actions.
geez, and this one is actually justified...

shadowinc

[Image: crashdown.jpg]

shadowlinger

Being Prez of RAGE i have to defend Space Wranglers. A couple of my guys apparently made a mistake unbenounced to me. All i ask is to come to me before hosping. I dont run my gangs like that, and i will not tolerate it happening.

~PSY
(2009.May.20 06:46 PM)shadowinc Wrote: [ -> ][Image: crashdown.jpg]

is that john kerry??? and to think i almost voted for him.

cheetah

lol, no probs with any of you, that's the point! You all did what you had to, or could, to defend your hideout, your pride, or whatever. THAT is AL. But when I do it, Ush goes all, "I am AL police and you can't attack anyone" Double standards that he thinks he rules, that's all.....
(2009.May.20 06:38 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]come on cheetah. you've been around long enough to know there is normally more to it than meets the eye.

Yep, I do, I have no issue with you or your gang's actions, I simply want to know why, if my gang is declared upon, and I retaliate, Ush "polices" me (sorry, missed the newspaper event where Zen appointed him as AL policeman), but any and every other gang can war, and hosp, and he doesn't feel the need to "police" them.

Just admit it Ush, it was a personal excuse to hit me online 25 times, and you are not the "hero" you make yourself out to be....
Last Action: 1 hour 52 minutes 7 seconds ago

My last action in the game.

I have not received any MSN's for help, nor have I been contacted so far IN GAME, to my knowledge, since my last action was almost two hours ago. Also, I am more than sure those that are involved are communicating with each other, whether working stuff out, or drek talking their heads off.

You however block people's mails when fighting against them, forcing the poor souls to go to the forums. You block their attempts to make peace, then crucify them when they are forced to the forums because of your blocking of their mails.

Thanks for mailing me about this in game, or MSN. I would have more than loved to discuss this with you in mail or MSN, rather than you attempting to start a forum fight with me.

Thank you in advance for not cursing and for not personally attacking anyone. Smile
lol....as al turns...lovin it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's