idea
2009.May.13, 09:43 PM
RE: idea
guys thanx for your replys and i really think its a good idea because as you all know every bit of exp help whether you were lvl 1 or 100. thanx all and i hope i see this being implemented in the game.
i realy do like it.
2009.May.14, 02:20 AM
(2009.May.13 08:00 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  i still see no comments on my mathcraft. anyone care to read it?

Too much maths in it for me to be bothered to read. The maths was not needed to decide whether you like the idea or not IMO.
2009.May.14, 05:04 AM
ya also a comment on the dudes math i never thought of it like this but your point is very convincing its also supports my point
2009.May.14, 02:39 PM
the math IS required, b/c so many people dismiss this player's idea is trash by ignoring the math. i.e. gang points are great, wars are great, everything about it is great, dont whine about lost AP

but when you look at the math, it isnt that simple. you lose a LOT by participating in gang wars. a LOT. and thats only a level 30 player who is active, not including the VERY active players we have here!!

and i accounted for a donator's AP, but there is little to no difference. a donator gets +1 AP per refresh in 4 out of 5 levels. on one out of every 5 levels, it is equal to a non-donator (i forget which level it is.. sry)

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.May.24, 01:38 PM
any more thoughts? or do people just want to dismiss this idea because "omg gang wars are perfect as is" ???

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.May.25, 10:41 PM
Sorry, I'm busy drinking lately

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.